• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

face

Winner. We have our three contestants for the next GG. More to follow tomorrow. This ones going to be cool.

You certainly have a flair for the dramatic. I'll be on the edge of my seat :)

Did NOT see the face in the coffee beans until after the answer was given lol

Silverage12c, Hellblazer, and MCMiles. Each of you choose the name of one board member other than you three, or myself. Please post this now.

Hmm! I have no idea what this means, but I will name pirate for coming so close on all 3 games!

As I said more to follow tomorrow. The person you chose will be your partner in a face-off against the other two teams. Instructions will be PMd and posted to you tomorrow. Thanks for playing gents.

As I said more to follow tomorrow. The person you chose will be your partner in a face-off against the other two teams. Instructions will be PMd and posted to you tomorrow. Thanks for playing gents.
Thanks for picking me Mike. :banana: Is it going to be before or after 12 noon (Eastern)? I waited for a couple of hours to play today and I thought it was past your bedtime so I ran some errands and the game was over when I got back. I have plans for in the morning but can cancel if I know for sure we will be playing then. Otherwise I will be available in the afternoon. (thumbs u

This is like Secret Wars 3 ! :o

I had a similar thought --- but it's more like Contest of Champions! (Random team-ups, transported to a remote location to do battle and out-think each other).

So, this means Danny is my partner, huh . . . doh!

Just kidding . . . I like our chances, and it's sure to be fun. Can't wait to see what Charlie has up his sleeve!