• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

TEAM GRAILS GAME

Silverage12c

Mutantkeys

Hellblazer

Pirate

MCMiles

Flee-Marquette

STAGE ONE

Each team will first receive a CGC Silver Age book. Discuss with your partner which one will receive it then PM me your address. Once the 3 teams are in possession of the books the game will begin. Additional information will be PMd shortly.

TEAM GRAILS GAME

Silverage12c

Mutantkeys

Hellblazer

Pirate

MCMiles

Flee-Marquette

STAGE ONE

Each team will first receive a CGC Silver Age book. Discuss with your partner which one will receive it then PM me your address. Once the 3 teams are in possession of the books the game will begin. Additional information will be PMd shortly.

This is very mysterious! :)

Where will they ship from? The US? I only ask because with me being in the UK, it might be worth considering in the decision!

Round Two:

Take 1000 and add 40.

Add 1000.

Add 30 and then add 1000.

Add 20.

Add 1000 and then add 10.

Add 1.

First to post correct unedited answer wins.

...doing a little catch up on the thread here...for the sake of accuracy, the correct answer is 2101. :acclaim:

Congrats to Scheradon who found the hidden message that was posted in white font under my 10 hour warning post. For that he wins a 9.8 Romita SS Marvel Zombies book. Another game happening tomorrow.

Just wanted to shout out a thanks again and that I got the book from Anthony (Pirate) today! :applause:

4101 :gossip:

Take 1000 ..............-1000

and add 40.................+40

Add 1000................+1000

Add 30........................+30

then add 1000........+1000

Add 20........................+20

Add 1000 ...............+1000

then add 10................+10

Add 1............................+1

=2,101 (shrug)

When I wrote "Take 1000" it was in the context of "Start with." Since that was the opening, there was nothing to "take" it from so I assumed everyone would understand that it was the beginning number. It was a copy/paste game I held in the past.

TEAM GRAILS GAME

Silverage12c

Mutantkeys

Hellblazer

Pirate

MCMiles

Flee-Marquette

STAGE ONE

Okay players, I have all your addresses and Blazingbob will ship those out to you. Thanks Bob!

All of the books that were won in last week's Grails games conducted by me were shipped out today via USPS insured Priority Mail so you should have them by Christmas - even you Hellblazer.

Even me! :grin:

I had a dream about the grails game last night. We received these slabs in the post and had to crack them out and find a secret code inside the comics...! Clearly, I'm losing the plot :screwy:

Team Grails Game update.

Two of the three teams received their SA slabs. Once Pirate gets his, we'll kick this off. Thanks to Blazingbob for sending them and thanks in advance to Qualitycomix.