• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Okay, will the four I accepted please post here that you are in.

Tonight, you guys will partner up to play one game of Spades while I watch. If you don't know how to play, you've got time and lots of internet resources to read. I will set up a room and table and will choose the teams right before you play. We'll hash out the details and time later via messenger.

Annihilus is in!Never played Spades before, so am prepared to get kicked all around!

Guest Grails

It takes about ten mintues to learn to play but a lot of time to be in sync with your partner. That's what will make this game interesting. I'd recommend playing when you get a chance in the Yahoo games room. We'll get together in 4 or 5 hours if possible.

Guest Grails
WHen is the second game for people at work.

I try to throw a game down every month but we'll see. One thing I should mention though, is if you don't have a camera phone, you might want to leave a camera at work if at all possible.

Originally Posted By: pirate
that kills us work people.

Screw you, AC. You've won so many grails games that you should be banned anyway!!!!!!!

You've got me confused with flee.

WHen is the second game for people at work.

I try to throw a game down every month but we'll see. One thing I should mention though, is if you don't have a camera phone, you might want to leave a camera at work if at all possible.

good idea...

It takes about ten mintues to learn to play but a lot of time to be in sync with your partner. That's what will make this game interesting. I'd recommend playing when you get a chance in the Yahoo games room. We'll get together in 4 or 5 hours if possible.

Just played a few games....see what you mean about getting in synch.

This should be a trainwreck if none of us are experienced lol

Originally Posted By: Grails

Just played a few games....see what you mean about getting in synch.

This should be a trainwreck if none of us are experienced lol

hahah yeah.. i've been getting manhandled by robots!

Guest Grails

Due to some technical difficulties (on my part) last night, we will have our Spades match tonight at around 6PM Pacific time. I'll be up on Messenger throughout the day so you gents let me know if you need any adjustments in the time. Anyone with a free Yahoo account can get in and watch the game. And talk smack to the players. I'll post the Spades lounge and table # before the match.

Guest Grails

Grails Game Silver has kicked off at Yahoo Spades in the Zebra Cove Lounge Table #4 for anyone who cares to watch and heckle them.

haha win or lose i had so much fun. we should play for fun next time =O. it was very nerve-wracking and close the entire way.

enjoyed the whole night but i had to run out to my friends house (using his comp here).

thanks again grail for the excellent prizes! and congrats to mschmidt and annihilus :applause:

Guest Grails

Glad you guys dug it! Okay, I had mschmidt and Annihilus each pick a number between 1 and 10. My number was 3 (which I shared earlier with Worldsbestcomics) and Annihilus was closest with 5. Annihilus has first choice of the two books. So what will it be, hero or movie?