• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Guest Grails

Okay, four players have posted first in the Grails Test thread. I will contact you all shortly to arrange the game.

Boozad

joecgcmaniac

Paratrooper

Fireboy

Okay, four players have posted first in the Grails Test thread. I will contact you all shortly to arrange the game.

Boozad

joecgcmaniac

Paratrooper

Fireboy

Sorry, didn't realize how this is played out. Just did going further into the registry and seeing the entry.

Chalk that up to experience. Going back to my movie now.

Guest Grails

Boozad

joecgcmaniac

Paratrooper

Fireboy

Here was the process:

First post directed you to my Ebay account: grailsgame.

If you looked around, a message directed you to go find CGC registry user: Grails Game and to check out his Vampirella set.

Once there, there is only one book listed in that set and if you pulled up the details, it directed you to post my Ebay user image (Gg) into my Grails Test thread. Not the Grails Game thread. I will update soon as to when these four gents will battle it out.

Boozad

joecgcmaniac

Paratrooper

Fireboy

Here was the process:

If you looked around, a message directed you to go find CGC registry user: Grails Game and to check out his Vampirella set.

Once there, there is only one book listed in that set and if you pulled up the details, it directed you to post my Ebay user image (Gg) into my Grails Test thread. Not the Grails Game thread. I will update soon as to when these four gents will battle it out.

as long as consuming large amounts of alcohol and mac and cheese aren't involved, I might have a chance against 'trooper :eek:

Boozad

joecgcmaniac

Paratrooper

Fireboy

Here was the process:

No problem Charlie. Folks with previous experience in your great games knew what to do, so it was geared more for those folks.

Good luck gents. Back to "Josey Wales," but I look forward to seeing who won.

Boozad

joecgcmaniac

Paratrooper

Fireboy

Here was the process:

as long as consuming large amounts of alcohol and mac and cheese aren't involved, I might have a chance against 'trooper :eek:

you have half a chance then :)

Boozad

joecgcmaniac

Paratrooper

Fireboy

Here was the process:

you have half a chance then :)

don't you have some AF #15 scammers on e-bay to humiliate? :whistle:

Guest Grails

Once the four of you are online at the same time, the game will start.

Only three questions will be asked and one of you will walk off with the artwork.

Good luck to the four contestants.

At this point, Ten Bears and Josey Wales are about to get it on, so if I am not on yet to congratulate the winner, it's for a good reason.

(thumbs u