• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Sorry I held the game up guys, it sucks being the other side of the Atlantic meh

Go visit Mr. Beckett and "acquire" his Avengers and X-Men books for me and I'll forgive ya :whistle:

I was meant to visit him in the pub a couple of weeks ago but circumstances didn't allow. I'll get 'em next time :devil:

Sorry I held the game up guys, it sucks being the other side of the Atlantic meh

Go visit Mr. Beckett and "acquire" his Avengers and X-Men books for me and I'll forgive ya :whistle:

I was meant to visit him in the pub a couple of weeks ago but circumstances didn't allow. I'll get 'em next time :devil:

"acquire" them while he's getting soused at the pub :gossip:

he'll be so hammered he'll forget he even owned comics :insane:

"acquire" them while he's getting soused at the pub :gossip:

he'll be so hammered he'll forget he even owned comics :insane:

I've heard it takes a lot to get F_T shitfaced, so I've a feeling he'd have a better chance of taking my Batman books from me :insane:

Not that he'd want them meh

Guest Grails

First stage of GG is kicking off now. The four contestants have been partnered off in the order they PM'd me today.

Team One

Boozad and Fireboy

Team Two

joecgcmaniac and Paratrooper

One team will be eliminated by one question. Only one answer can be posted by each team.

Guest Grails

Okay gents, here we go. You can only post one unedited answer. The first team to post wins and continues. The second is eliminated. The question category is movies. Question coming in 30 seconds.

Guest Grails

On what day of the week did Arch Stanton die?

Reminder: This game is only open to the four players.

Guest Grails

Two incorrect answers. Both teams now have another chance at the same question. Hint. Arch Stanton's grave can be seen in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. Take all the time you need or just make a wild guess with the remaining days of the week. Once again, only one post per team.