• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

I'll give you more clues:

1. the Real Fact is I died of a sucker punch (my thread is fun to scroll through)

2. Smokers should all Jump off a ledge, they should start AA groups for smokers. (Smoke Jumpers aka forest rangers) Who am I?

3. Jumpers are divided by how many? (hint, not a book: but name them anyway) Multiplication is easy but division has always sucked.

4. Also, name the book in my Posts where the soldiers eXchange their cash for smokes and cause them to attend AA in the first place.

5. Toby Young writes “How to Lose Friends and Alienate People” Troopers disagree and read the opposite. You might say "Troopers can't read!" yes they can, find the book that proves it.

If I post more clues I might have to take away some prizes.

holy cow, this is hard... I go to bed, there's a contest and a winner, then I wake up and find out....

I'm never gonna win nothing like that frown.gif

Actually, you have a really good chance of winning. This latest Grails Game was designed to have 50 winners. Of course that would mean 50 members would have to find my game and participate here. Had an unfortunate low turn out. So just find my game by tomorrow night (cut off) and follow the instructions and you will be one of the winners. For those who are already in, you'll find an additional pleasant surprise to go along with the Spyderco since this is the last game I will be hosting for a short hiatus. Good luck!

holy cow, this is hard... I go to bed, there's a contest and a winner, then I wake up and find out....

I'm never gonna win nothing like that frown.gif

Actually, you have a really good chance of winning. This latest Grails Game was designed to have 50 winners. Of course that would mean 50 members would have to find my game and participate here. Had an unfortunate low turn out. So just find my game by tomorrow night (cut off) and follow the instructions and you will be one of the winners. For those who are already in, you'll find an additional pleasant surprise to go along with the Spyderco since this is the last game I will be hosting for a short hiatus. Good luck!

I find this fun, even though I have no idea what a Spyderco weapon is. Hope it's a life size M60!

You're in the Army and have never used a Spyderco? It's one of the best production knives on the market. And this one is comic related. Hooah!

Sucks being 17, course I got some nice knives, erm ok, their craap. frown.gif

I need to check the law again on this because I was just informed that the legal age to buy knives is 16. So game on!

You're in the Army and have never used a Spyderco? It's one of the best production knives on the market. And this one is comic related. Hooah!

Airborne!

How big are they? The army Jumpmasters usually use Bowie Knives.

Airborne!

How big are they? The army Jumpmasters usually use Bowie Knives.

Here is the prize. I had 100 of these created with a custom laser etched image on the handle.

http://spyderco.com/catalog/details.php?product=211 1863073-C10_L.jpg

1863073-C10_L.jpg.eddc1656a1b81ba0ca1db5eae24c0979.jpg

ok, some of these I have NO idea about but am I on the right track with these?

1. the Real Fact is I died of a sucker punch (my thread is fun to scroll through) confused-smiley-013.gif

2. Smokers should all Jump off a ledge, they should start AA groups for smokers. (Smoke Jumpers aka forest rangers) Who am I? Sgt Fury

3. Jumpers are divided by how many? (hint, not a book: but name them anyway) Multiplication is easy but division has always sucked. 101st and 82nd Divisions

4. Also, name the book in my Posts where the soldiers eXchange their cash for smokes and cause them to attend AA in the first place. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

5. Toby Young writes “How to Lose Friends and Alienate People” Troopers disagree and read the opposite. You might say "Troopers can't read!" yes they can, find the book that proves it.

Terry Toons #1

ok, some of these I have NO idea about but am I on the right track with these?

1. the Real Fact is I died of a sucker punch (my thread is fun to scroll through) confused-smiley-013.gif

2. Smokers should all Jump off a ledge, they should start AA groups for smokers. (Smoke Jumpers aka forest rangers) Who am I? Sgt Fury

3. Jumpers are divided by how many? (hint, not a book: but name them anyway) Multiplication is easy but division has always sucked. 101st and 82nd Divisions

4. Also, name the book in my Posts where the soldiers eXchange their cash for smokes and cause them to attend AA in the first place. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Terry Toons #1

You got two of the Five. If no one can do better, I'll take your answers as the winning ones, but I'll have to take away the Superman book as a prize. I'll give you until the end of the week. The only answer that cannot be found in my thread is question #2