• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

NEW GAME!

The first person to call me and tell me the following "Hey, I will kick Pirate in the teeth for you! 893whatthe.gifpoke2.gif" winS the prize...

by the way...my last name is not jesper...but dang close!

The Prize:

Captain America Fallen Son Sketch cover...yes, a skEtch cover. I will have an artist at the SDCC show or WW Chicago show (might be an indy creator, might be a mainstream artist) sketch Captain America on the cover for you!

The book will be raw, if you want it Signature Series, well that is up to you!

disclaimer: If you have already talked to me in the past on the phoNe you are not eligible for this contest, sorry Pirate, Silvers, HUSH, thecollector and Svndst)

Good luck...sitting by the phone right now...

hugs! 893applaud-thumb.gif

NEW GAME!

The first person to call me and tell me the following "Hey, I will kick Pirate in the teeth for you! 893whatthe.gifpoke2.gif" winS the prize...

The Prize:

Captain America Fallen Son Sketch cover...yes, a skEtch cover. I will have an artist at the show (might be an indy creator, might be a mainstream artist) sketch Captain America on the cover for you!

disclaimer: If you have already talked to me in the past on the phoNe you are not eligible for this contest, sorry Pirate, Silvers, HUSH, thecollector and Svndst)

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Kick him in the teeth?

NEW GAME!

The Prize:

Captain America Fallen Son Sketch cover...yes, a skEtch cover. I will have an artist at the show (might be an indy creator, might be a mainstream artist) sketch Captain America on the cover for you!

Kicking him anywhere would count, but I like the way it flows... 27_laughing.gif

(by the way, in no way shape or form would I wish bodily injury on one of my buddies, especially Anthony...)

NEW GAME!

The Prize:

The funny thing is going to be all the wrong numbers called. Clueless people will answer the phone to "Hey, I will kick Pirate in the teeth for you!" 27_laughing.gif

NEW GAME!

The Prize:

Kicking him anywhere would count, but I like the way it flows... 27_laughing.gif

So, just walk up to him and say "Nothing personal but, I'm going to kick you in the teeth or elsewhere for jonjesper"?

NEW GAME!

The Prize:

The funny thing is going to be all the wrong numbers called. Clueless people will answer the phone to "Hey, I will kick Pirate in the teeth for you!" 27_laughing.gif

I thought about that when I thought about the game, half the purpose is to hear all the stories afterwards LMAO

sincerely,

Jon Jesper_ _ _

or as my mother calls me Jonathan

or as my wife calls me...'Can you take the garbage out?'

I thought it might be helpful to keep a list of those that have answered Grails' "Challenge" and contributed here:

news.gif UPDATED!

1st: Heresy - Won by Pirate

2nd: Pirate - Won by Heresy

3rd: Topofthetotem - Won by Silvers24

4th: Paratrooper - Won by Karma23

5th: Comicdonna - Won by Pirate

6th: October - Won by Zipper68

7th: BlowUpTheMoon - Won by Pirate

8th: ddreger - Won by jonjesper

9th: gacguy - won by comix4fun

10th: jonjesper - wono by comicdonna

Keep 'em coming, folks! cool.gif

We have a winner!

comicdonna took the bull by the horns and told me he would indeed kick Pirate for me...classic!

893applaud-thumb.gif

No problem jon, I posted your phone number on some alternative lifestyle sites as well as the bathroom at long john silvers

We have a winner!

comicdonna took the bull by the horns and told me he would indeed kick Pirate for me...classic!

893applaud-thumb.gif

No problem jon, I posted your phone number on some alternative lifestyle sites as well as the bathroom at long john silvers

acclaim.gif

We have a winner!

893applaud-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif

Why long jon silvers, is that suppose to be a joke with me in it. poke2.gif

Ok, My Game......

Whoever can find out who the person was who started the whole calling me Butters craap wins A Mighty Thor #339, and 340 Old Label CGC 9.6

Also, did I crack out my ASm #100 or did I leave it slabbed?

Sucky game cloud9.gif

We have a winner!

893applaud-thumb.gif

Man! I was doing Yahoo people searches, reverse email look ups, calling my contacts in the government... and nothing!

We have a winner!

893applaud-thumb.gif

Man! I was doing Yahoo people searches, reverse email look ups, calling my contacts in the government... and nothing!

What a great time, I going to work on one more game and make it a little tougher for the eve...yes, people will need to call me still

Jon Jespersen and answer a series of questions...good fun and more money for the phone company! news.gif