• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

893applaud-thumb.gif Is the knife sharp?

Yup! Holding a piece of paper in one hand, knife in the other, I sliced right through it without any trouble. Watch out for fingers insane.gif

The knife isn't letter opener makepoint.gif

dang civilians poke2.gif

Works good for opening boxes too makepoint.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif Is the knife sharp?

Yup! Holding a piece of paper in one hand, knife in the other, I sliced right through it without any trouble. Watch out for fingers insane.gif

The knife isn't letter opener makepoint.gif

dang civilians poke2.gif

Yeah, c'mon you dang civilians --- you don't just cut paper with a knife like that!

. . . I think I'll use mine to spread peanut butter on my crackers. Yum! cloud9.gif

New Grails Game has been listed on the site we all love to hate. Same place I picked up my Nick Fury 1 and Subby 1 from as well. One thing that the game doesn't mention is that there is also a third place prize that is equal to the first place prize. Good luck.

I'm in....ebay I.D. a_ratcliffe

I would really like a 9.8 set of dkr.....what is the gpa for that set?

I have no idea what the GPA is. Sorry.

It is dkr first set right? not that second series?

Yes, it is the original DKR set. Not the Dark Knight Strikes Again.

New Grails Game has been listed on the site we all love to hate. Same place I picked up my Nick Fury 1 and Subby 1 from as well. One thing that the game doesn't mention is that there is also a third place prize that is equal to the first place prize. Good luck.

I am in. EBay ID: living_monolith

No scans are shown in the game for a reason. It will limit the amount of players outside of the boards. The second and third place prize can only be won by posting here.

Anyone mind cueing one of the new kids in on the rules of this game?-) flowerred.gif

Research my posts. I usually post my new books and where I get them from. I know I did with my Nick Fury #1. I'm going offline for the day and will be back up later tonight. Good luck.

Gents, the 11 prize packages have been shipped to you all via FEDEX GROUND with the exception of Topofthetotems which went Priority USPS to Canada. Please post here when they arrive and if anyone doesn't receive their prize, let me know as I have tracking numbers. Hope you enjoy the books.

Christo_pull_hair.gif I was at Home Depot when FedEx came by this morning....I will have to wait until Monday to cut my finger on the sharp knife tongue.gif

Thanks again Grails!