• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

TEAM GRAILS GAME

Silverage12c

Mutantkeys

Hellblazer

Pirate

MCMiles

Flee-Marquette

STAGE ONE

Each team will first receive a CGC Silver Age book. Discuss with your partner which one will receive it then PM me your address. Once the 3 teams are in possession of the books the game will begin. Additional information will be PMd shortly.

STAGE TWO

All teams have their books so it's game on.

Scan your book and list it on Ebay as a 5 day no reserve auction starting at a cent. I believe each team has one guy with an Ebay account. If you don't, let me know. I hope you have a sense of humor because you are going to come up with an over the top, outlandish story about the history of this book. Something the book may have gone though, or how you came to acquire the book, anything as long as its an unbelievable and creative story.

Go ahead and list your book within the next 24 hours. Create a thread on the boards to let us know that you have an auction started with a photo and a link. This is your choice. You do not need to do this and can bail right now and keep your book. You'll have to share with your partner though and whoever is left will compete for a prize from Quality Comix.

More to follow later. Have at it gents.

Sounds highly entertaining! lol

One thing I'm not clear on though. Are we aiming to get a good price? Is that the object of the game?

I'm not telling you what the object of the game is yet. Just come up with something outrageous.

I hope you get a decent price for your auction though since that is yours to split with your partner.

I will share my intent with Worldsbestcomics via PM as a control.

Remember, you have 24 hours so I recommend you put some thought into this. You are also allowed to edit your auction description at anytime and add any additional photos you want.

Wow --- this should be a blast! :applause:

Danny, I'll be thinking about this while driving around to a couple of meetings this afternoon. I can scan the book this evening, and begin working on the listing. PM me your thoughts for an outlandish story we can use for the description.

Glad we're not up against the CharltonGuy for this challenge lol

I'd love to know what the goal is, though. Highest winning bid? Greatest number of auction hits? Most bizarre questions from the bidders? First auction pulled by eBay?