• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's Butters and Beyonder....

80 posts in this topic

Chris isn't taking a break from the boards by choice, his computer is dead and he's putting the money together to purchase a new one. He's fine.

Jim

catch 22. he cant get on the boards without a computer, but he cant get the money for a new computer without selling on the boards.

Chris isn't taking a break from the boards by choice, his computer is dead and he's putting the money together to purchase a new one. He's fine.

Jim

catch 22. he cant get on the boards without a computer, but he cant get the money for a new computer without selling on the boards.

sign-funnypost.gif

lol, Wow I guess people really do care about me. Didn't expect to many to notice my inactivty to go down tongue.gif

Yeah, I got the WoW bug, but I still show up on these boards more then SWB Darrell and Rich combined sumo.gif

Mainly I PM talk, rather then post.

I needa get back in the hhabbit, if I expect to take the lead in posts one day. devil.gif

As for MK, i'll try my best to work on your site poke2.gif

At a friends house playing poker. Just waiting for the next round.

Still no computer.....

All In. gossip.gif

Without looking at your cards 893applaud-thumb.gif