• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage buyers premium

25 posts in this topic

i wish i could still eat the cereal i remember! Even things like chocula are different now since they switched from an oat base to a corn base crazy.gif to make it "Taste Better"

i used to write for a cereal collectors magazine called the freakie magnet and had a great collection. I let it go to buy antique halloween decorations. Most went to a crazy japanese collector who was paying INSANE prices. I thought i did great letting my fruit brute box go for $1100, but saw one on ebay 2 years later end at $4200!!!!!!! 893frustrated.gif893whatthe.gif893frustrated.gif893whatthe.gif

I still have a few things kicking around, including some tusk tusk stuff. If i find it i'll scan it for you!

Fruit Brute The reason Fruit Brute is nutty priced: "Fruit Brute (1974) is a werewolf. He was discontinued in 1982. We understand that a Fruit Brute box shows up occasionally in Quentin Tarantino movies. It appeared in Pulp Fiction (a scene in which Vincent calls Lance on his cell phone, Lance is eating a bowl of Fruit Brute), and Reservoir Dogs."

I had all of these!

Boo Berry

hell, all of them!