• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clearing Silver Age Stock....

10 posts in this topic

Anybody who has seen me at the Majesticon here in Denver knows that I sell primarily discounted modern comics (want Jim Lee Supermans or recent Powers back issues, I have them at a $1 a piece, Alpha Flights will run you 3/$1), but I have been slowly accumulating Silver Age books with the collections I buy.

I love Silver Age books but, to be frank with you, I am not very good at selling them. I simply do not the inventory or the patience to sell these books. As a result, I am going to start listing them in this thread in the hopes of finding these books a good home.

I have included a large scan below and will be listing several books over the coming weeks so make sure to check back. Please send me a PM with your best price or post an takeit.gif. As I said, I’m not trying to get rich on these books; I’m simply trying to clear them out at reasonable prices.

I would prefer to ship these books priority mail at $4.50 for up to 4lbs, but I would also be happy to ship these via media mail. Additionally, I be at the Planet Comicon in Kansas City next month and would be happy to hold the books for you there. As with the items I sell through my eBay store, you satisfaction is guaranteed.

Please send me a PM with your best price. As I said, I’m not trying to get rich on these books; I’m simply trying to clear them out at reasonable prices.

Unless something has changed, you have to list a price in the post with the book.

Some Jimmy Olsen Madness..

#65 -- This one is roughed up....

$2

jimmyolsen65f.jpg

jimmyolsen65b.jpg

#80 Also roughed up....

$2

jimmyolsen80f.jpg

jimmyolsen80b.jpg

This 87 is in much better shape...

$4

jimmyolsen87f.jpg

jimmyolsen88b.jpg

Buy them individually or make an offer for the whole set...

Please send me a PM with your best price. As I said, I’m not trying to get rich on these books; I’m simply trying to clear them out at reasonable prices.

Unless something has changed, you have to list a price in the post with the book.

nothing has changed. this forum is for books with prices

You're absolutely right. I'm sorry I didn't know that. I didn't know that. My bad. I'll edit the prices back into the listing. Remember these are just starting prices so feel free to send me an offer.

You're absolutely right. I'm sorry I didn't know that. I didn't know that. My bad. I'll edit the prices back into the listing. Remember these are just starting prices so feel free to send me an offer.

893applaud-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gifheadbang.gif

This one the price is pretty firm on, because I think its super-cool. The record also looks like its in goo shape.

I also heard Neal Adams does the cover.

Wonder Woman: The Secret of the Magic Tiara.

$10

WW.jpg