• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantazia -keys ad 1991

176 posts in this topic

Why should I chime in?? But I tell ya', I'm a man of action not idle talk. When you're ready to build the public, multiple gallows (like the 100 foot long ones they had in those old Clint Eastwood "Spaghetti" Westerns) to actually hang this guy, StockWizard, Notch_Top, Chuck, et.al., (and whomever else the Forum Tribunal, in their infinite wisdom, decides should receive capital punishment), let me know!

I'll take part in the festivities by casting a vote to determine who gets the honor of being the executioner, a distinction that I'm sure all will be vying for.

I tend to lean towards Bonds and Supa for prime candidates. For the sheer irony as amongst those Forum members who have so flagrantly broken every Ebay rule in the book with respect to shill bidding & shill feedbacking (with suspensions), auction interference, (creating "prosaic" Ebay handles with the intent of disrupting auctions and leaving negative feedback), spamming, etc., etc., their exploits are well known, condoned on this Forum, and their rule-breaking, second to none.

Pictures?? Of 893censored-thumb.gif what? You consorting with pipe-fitters in dark alleyways? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

How about a picture of your standardized IQ test results? That would be even more humorous. You just don't like talking about comics, do you, Banter?

Someone requested that I "chime in". In the future, I'd suggest not asking specifically for things you don't want.

Pictures?? Of what?

"the fantazia ad which showed pics of his partner henry moses jnr and dupcak, all 140lbs of him b4 he became the testosterone filled beefcake in the infamous nassau county mug shot"

"with moses jnr in the left corner and dupcak in the right corner (wearing a white t shirt and jeans), longish dark hair with mostache?? moses jnr def. had a beard"

"Fantazia ads with DD standing in front of a wall of Action 1s, Tec 27s Marvel 1s etc."

893whatthe.gif893censored-thumb.gif would make you think that I have a 100 year old ad that I never saw, on hand from a publication that I never subscribed to nor ordered from?

I've always bought books and other collectibles in person until the advent of Ebay.

You're the expert on crime here, Doc. Both judge and jury.

A good prosecutor (you couldn't even be a decent court officer), such as yourself, isn't afraid of doing his own dirty work and getting some grit on his already grimey, sweaty palms? Why are you?

What a shame that the power isn't off in your area, permanently...other than just in your brain! laugh.gif

How about comics, Doc? Remember them? That's why most of us are here. To talk about comics. There are soooo many hate boards for you to vent on. Why here?

so now your telling us that you are actually comic keys? why the lies of im not a eBay seller in your previous posts. when are those recently purchased VF FF's going to turn up on eBay as UNRESTORED NM ? and until you remove your private auctions and feedback, don't you EVER try to put me in the same CONTEXT as you. makepoint.gif

What flags, My Brain is Asleep? I would think that at which time the buyer offered the book as unrestored, then and only then, would there be red flags. Did he do that?

You're talking about the most maligned, most "under the microscope" watched seller on Ebay and these Forums, the reason for this person's existance actually giving birth to this Forum, next to Notch_top, Chuck, FredKarger and whomever else you personally don't approve of. Do you actually think that the buyer is going to try foisting this Showcase 4 on Ebay as unrestored?? You're just full of whimsy, aren't you?

I'm sure that many Ebayers win restored items. Do red flags raise every time you see a restored book auction on Ebay? It's because of people like you that the restored market is dead. In one post, folks complain that they, "can't understand why books with even minor restoration are considered garbage, pricewise", then in another, the same folks call them outright garbage. Make up your 893censored-thumb.gif mind!!

Did you see a NM+ restored AF15 auction in the last Heritage offering? Did you note the winner? Why didn't you post here with your usual BS about all the red flags that went up according to you on that particular auction?

If you don't want restored books in the marketplace, then be a samaritan instead of complaining about their existance. Buy them as they are offered and destroy them systematically. Start with "worthless" purple top Mile Highs like Cap 1. Buy it and destroy it, if it's restored, it's worthless, right?

I myself have some beautiful Golden age books among my unrestored that are restored. I have a Flash 1 in strict VF+ with just slight reinforcement at the staples that I picked up for at the time, for the price of a VG copy! That's no good, according to who? You? Surrounded by your 893censored-thumb.gif red flags?

You and Banner must have had one difficult time if you were knocked off the internet by the power failure. No viable way to vent your foibles. What did you guys do? Beat the kids?

Well, thanks for using paragraphs now wink.gif

Anyway, chill out dude. No one is particularly fond of your rampages. 893frustrated.gif

If you're not DD/comickeys, just let it go. If you are DD/comickeys, why do you even care anymore? Talk about your dead horses! makepoint.gif

Relax.......I think your wasting far too much time on lengthy posts.

I didn't notice that my BS was usual. I thought it was ONLY occasional.

I'm not a big fan of restored books, but if its rare enough and the price is right, I'll buy it.

Who's FredKarger or Notch_top?

Give me a break. I'm not the one pumped full of vitriol.

I was just asking you to relax as I have previously asked at certain times in the past, with pretty much the same result. I'll try to remember not to bother. You seem to need conflict? confused.gif

Or perhaps desire it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I enjoy your posts when they are comic related, I just get really tired of the long, venomous ones. I know I'm not the only one that feels that way, but I also know that you don't care what others may think about it, so it is.... yet another moot point! crazy.gif These conversations are comically circular after a while... I feel like I'm watching a dog chase its tail over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.... crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

Order in the court! Order in the court! Banner's Kangaroo court is in session! In this court the innocent are convicted and the SYCOPHANTS rule the day!

The conclusions you ingrates come up with are laughable at worst, dead wrong at BEST! Can you see in my home undetectedly? Have you had me under 24-hour surveillance without my knowing it? Do you KNOW who I am? Who Dupcheck is?

I can assure you that I'm laughing even harder sitting ringside as you ALL wrestle with your own brain cells and the English language trying your best to compose a post to slam me. Slam away!

Order in the court! Order in the court! Banner's Kangaroo court is in session! In this court the innocent are convicted and the SYCOPHANTS rule the day!

The conclusions you ingrates come up with are laughable at worst, dead wrong at BEST! Can you see in my home undetectedly? Have you had me under 24-hour surveillance without my knowing it? Do you KNOW who I am? Who Dupcheck is?

I can assure you that I'm laughing even harder sitting ringside as you ALL wrestle with your own brain cells and the English language trying your best to compose a post to slam me. Slam away!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif