• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantazia -keys ad 1991

176 posts in this topic

hold on. I think I found something that proves once and for all that Comic-keys isnt the one we think he is!!! You know, the guy who keeps coming back screaming threatening and circuitously arguing his innocence. Check out this recent Comic-keys win I found on the limd provided earlier in this thread .

linkeroo

Thats right! after that near disasterour Midnite Ride for Dallas' books, Chuck decided to NEVER let that happen to him (or Comicdom) ever again!!!!

If y'all have such a problem with this fellow, why not seek him out and give him a beat-down?? It's more direct and to the point, rather than all this name calling, finger waving, and false, self-serving posturing. Don't you think?

Kill all the birds with a couple of stones. It would be sooo easy and I'm sure that there's enough animosity on the other end of the spectrum, those that you all persecute, that putting together this little cluster 893censored-thumb.gif would be no problem at all.

Here's how. Round up all your fellow self-righteous POSs and rally them around you (the most self-righteous one of all), and send invitations. To Brad Savage/Fred Karger, StockWizard, Dan Dupcheck, Matt Stanley/Notch_Top, Hammer, Chuck, MillionComics/Jerry Royce, and whomever else you'd care to dispose of.

When they show up to accept the invitation, ambush them (ears and noses will be trophies of the day).

Sound like a good idea, Monsignor Bronty?

I can assure you that I'm laughing even harder sitting ringside as you ALL wrestle with your own brain cells and the English language trying your best to compose a post to slam me. Slam away!

Was that your prison pick-up line, Danny-boy?? grin.gif

You know, you're just a joke.

Here's the deal. This is the real deal. Danny Dupcheck sold trimmed and restored books. I personally bought an Amazing Spider-Man 28 and a Fantastic Four 16, both listed as NM+ books, from Fantazia in 1990. Both of them were later sold to Mark Wilson, who, sadly, reported that they were trimmed. Seeing as Mark Wilson is (1) one of the most respected dealers in the hobby and (2) hasn't ever gone to JAIL for selling restored items, I tend to believe him.

Comic-Keys on eBay, no matter who he is here (hammer, methuselah, you), has an amazingly bad reputation THROUGHOUT THE INDUSTRY for restoring books. If you'd like me to name names, several of our more frequent posters and lurkers who know what they're doing are among them, and several of the most respected dealers in the country, including big time New York and New Jersey dealers, have said to stay far, far away from Comic-Keys. Comic-Keys also sells books that, if CGC'd, would sell for 10 to 15 times what he's selling them for, has private feedback, which is ALWAYS a red flag (he STATES what his feedback is, but nobody can see it, he could have 500 negatives in there and nobody can verify), and attracts bidders who aren't big time eBay buyers, mostly newbies.

If you are defending Comic-Keys, you are either 1) the man himself 2) blind to everything around him or 3) pulling a "Bugaboo" and just being ornery. I tend to disagree with (3), so its either 1 or 2.

As to your other statement. "Brad Savage/Fred Karger, StockWizard, Dan Dupcheck, Matt Stanley/Notch_Top, Hammer, Chuck, MillionComics/Jerry Royce, and whomever else you'd care to dispose of." the people on this board are, for the most part, the cream of the internet buying and selling world, and their opinions on people's selling practices have much more weight than yours.

Just give it a rest, or at least have the balls to come out and say who you really are. I'm just tired of it. First Methuselah gets banned, then Hammer. If you're him, its a joke, just a joke. If you're not, say who you are and shut us all up. mad.gif

Nuff said with this guy negative10.jpg

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

oh, I'm sorry - did someone want to talk about comics?

Dave,

from this point on..I don't think you will ever top that post that you just posted just now...they only way you can top is if you came out of the closet and said that you and Batman broke up. Kevin

"If y'all have such a problem with this fellow, why not seek him out and give him a beat-down?? It's more direct and to the point, rather than all this name calling, finger waving, and false, self-serving posturing. Don't you think?

Sound like a good idea, Monsignor Bronty? "

Where did I say I had a problem with anyone? Do tell... What I SAID was that you need to relax. Which point - you only prove every time you flap your lips. Perhaps eating all that 893censored-thumb.gif in prison stretched those lips to the point where they can no longer be closed? 893whatthe.gif

Refer to my earlier comment re: dog chasing tail chasing dog chasing tail. 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

Order in the court! Order in the court! Banner's Kangaroo court is in session!

Hear ye, hear ye...a judgement has been passed! After much deliberation and insight, the jury has reached a decision. Mr. Foreman, please tell the court of your findings:

"Your honor, as the old saying goes, fool me once, shame on me, but you tried to fool me twice and now the gig is up! 893naughty-thumb.gif Let the record show that Otis is a pale imitation of a hammershill, but he ain't Dupcake/Meth/Comic_Keys/Hammer/Blackie/MrNice/???." shocked.gif

Thanks you members of the jury, you are free to leave.

Case Closed.

Just proves my point. The only reason for threads like this is flaming. Nothing more. They serve no other purpose. Odin knew he was opening what will be at least a 45 page can of worms when he posted an old ad from a decades old hobby paper. It's amazing that this Forum condones subjects dedicated to bashing individuals that aren't present to defend themselves. Honestly, what was the purpose other than that? What purpose can be realized from posting a page from a dealer's inventory of items disposed of decades ago.

What's more amazing is that you "women" masquerading as men take part in it as well you all being so upstanding and all. And of course, fill in your own information: the Mile Highs were restored

They weren't Mile Highs

The Eastern books were all restored

The Eastern books weren't real.

Make up your minds! You should all pick one story by PM and stick to it.

Word had it that these were all married covers and interiors, which is it? Pick one!!

Word also has it that Mark sold quite a few of these himself!

You all did this with Notch_top didn't you? Then, when he showed up to answer your charges, you all backed down like little lambs. What all you cream of the crop of the collector world (I see it as the creme-de la- 893censored-thumb.gif from the bottom of the pickel barrel) need to do is what I suggested.

Innuendos and false statements don't make something true, no matter how many times you repeat them yet you believe this that by constant incantation, you can make all your statements true. You should take all that anger and all that hatred out on the road and find the subjects of your personal crusades and address them in person, or haven't any of you got the stomach for that. Obviously with Matt Stanley, you didn't. From snapping dogs, I saw the lot of you transformed to cowering vermin once he showed up to put you all in your respective places.

Brad Savage does shows. You should show up and confront him with your 893censored-thumb.gif while you're at it to. Why not? Aren't you all willing to put into practice what you so un-eloquently put into theorey here, or do you all lack even that most basic of moral fibre (guts)?

How about Matt Wilson. Weren't you all throwing stones in his direction as well. I distinctly remember someone going so far as to alluding his being guilty of something better left unsaid (as it was worded). What's that all about? When you don't know the facts, make something up? Why would someone even bring up "something better left unsaid" if it can't be said. This is a Comic Forum isn't it? Not mystery theatre. That's what this Forum's elite are the creme-de-la-creme of.... fabrication, deception, and stretching 2% of the truth to fit 98% of your own agendas and fairytales.

Trust me, you'd all be so much less transparent if you all got your stories straight by PM before you pontificate. This way you can all at least give simpletons the impression that there's a remote possibility that you all may have an inkling of what you're talking about.

The Walking Kitty is one of the most intelligent statements I've ever seen made on this Forum!

Hammer:

Allow me to give you a tip for the next ID you come up with.

It's THEORY. Or THEOREM. Never "THEOREY". You've made that distinctive spelling mistake under each one of your many IDs. So please stop trying to tell us that you aren't hammer, for god's sake. 893blahblah.gif

...and hello kitty says it's time for me to walk away so that's it for my participation in this flame session wink.gif