• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTF : Ebay Feedback System

37 posts in this topic

I'm starting to see a build up to a joke about a Greggy, a Greek and a gay bar blush.gif

Actually I thought they were building up to the Greek version of Midnight Express...only this time the convict was Canadian...

Jim

I'm starting to see a build up to a joke about a Greggy, a Greek and a gay bar blush.gif

Actually I thought they were building up to the Greek version of Midnight Express...only this time the convict was Canadian...

Jim

No Gunslinger 3 for you 893naughty-thumb.gif

Jim

Funny you should mention that...I'm awaiting advertised NM- copies of Wyatt Earp #31-32 and Gunslinger #3 to arrive in the mail... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

Jim

Funny you should mention that...I'm awaiting advertised NM- copies of Wyatt Earp #31-32 and Gunslinger #3 to arrive in the mail... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

gossip.gifgossip.gif Not going to happen gossip.gifgossip.gif

Found it through Paypal and neg left for these bozos sumo.gif

You drunk as usual? confused-smiley-013.gif

I AM!!!

ps the Terps still suck monkey balls

I agree. This is a bet related avatar, fool

ps the Terps still suck monkey balls
I agree. This is a bet related avatar, fool

I should have done a bet with you for UNC vs. GU. poke2.gif

poke2.gif