• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTF : Ebay Feedback System

37 posts in this topic

So I win a book from some seller on Ebay back on March 13th. I paypal right away. I wait two weeks and no book, no bigie, I email the seller.

He replies I did not provide a shipping addy. Now I am confused with this as payment is made through Paypal, which also generates a shipping addy. I reply to his email and give him my addy again.

I wait another 10 days and still no book. Now granted its not a key/expensive book but still. I email him again to check on the status and he responds with I dont have your shipping addy.

I had enough of his BS at this point and figure he is just jerking me around, all this for a friggen $6 book tonofbricks.gif

I file a non received claim with Ebay which takes me directly to Paypal. So today Paypal reversed the charges and I got my refund, and i go back on Ebay to leave this jerk-off feedback and the transaction is gone from my Ebay page, like it never happened.

Thank you Ebay for such a wonderful feedback system screwy.gif

It doesnt even show it in my Ebay Wins category frustrated.gif

This seller suks and just so no other forumite goes though this BS with him/them its threeguyscollectibles

Total *spoon*

I had a similar thing happen. But I finally got my books, which were postmarked 3 weeks after I paypaled them. Then they left a negative feedback on me for calling them for 3 weeks straight asking if they had sent the books. Whats wrong with people if you don't want to ship books don't accept payments for them.

confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif

I'll quit while I'm behind

You mean while you're getting it from behind? makepoint.gif

Is this your fantasy Canuckie? makepoint.gif

No

Greeks dont get it but give it in the behind makepoint.gifmakepoint.gif