• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greggy is #1!!!

84 posts in this topic

Actually, I love his registry, I check it when I'm looking at a potential book to buy. I won't buy it if it's lower than greggy's. It's going to take me a long time to complete that collection. foreheadslap.gif Threw a gremlin in just for you greggy.

Ice, I want you to make your registry....

I have been collecting 100 pagers longer than anyone on these boards. There are books that I have looked at and scanned for the boards that I feel are CGC worthy, and there are boxes of 100 pagers that I have not opened since 1995. I really don't have the urge right now.... sorry Joker.

In reailty it's probably Icefires checking Greggy out many, many times.

Nope.

I had his registry memorized a long, long time ago. I check it once every 3 months for updates.

You might actually be surprised if I ever decide to enter my books. hi.gif

Not sure which is worse, that you memorized his set, or that you check it every 3 months.

Not even Robin suckled Batman that much. foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

Nope.

I had his registry memorized a long, long time ago. I check it once every 3 months for updates.

Not sure which is worse, that you memorized his set, or that you check it every 3 months.

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

Who the *spoon* loves Greggy so much that they would bump this thread...oh never mind, I see who it is. foreheadslap.gif

i would have guessed you, for some reason. confused-smiley-013.gif

say hi to Jimmy for me hi.gif loved him in True Romance. "loved" in a platonic, greggy sort of way

Who the *spoon* loves Greggy so much that they would bump this thread...oh never mind, I see who it is. foreheadslap.gif

say hi to Jimmy for me hi.gif loved him in True Romance. "loved" in a platonic, greggy sort of way

I have just filed a Board Restraining Order against you, you must stay at least 3 posts away from me at all times.

893naughty-thumb.gif

I have just filed a Board Restraining Order against you, you must stay at least 3 posts away from me at all times.

893naughty-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

they never work when they're filed against you, so why should i be affected?

popcorn.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

I thought everyone loved me? That's what Greggy tells me. cloud9.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

that's just what he wants you to believe. it's actually almost the complete opposite. especially lately, by all the latest reports. you have to ask yourself what he gains from this misinformation. i have my suspicions, but i am not at liberty to divulge anything yet.

but we'll know soon enough. greggy's not a patient man

893naughty-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

that's just what he wants you to believe. it's actually almost the complete opposite. especially lately, by all the latest reports. you have to ask yourself what he gains from this misinformation. i have my suspicions, but i am not at liberty to divulge anything yet.

I don't believe you, Greggy is never wrong.

893naughty-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

cloud9.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

cloud9.gif
mtu46.jpg

893naughty-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

then it's too late for you. sorry.gif

greggybananauk1.gif

Nope.

1760402-batmantoothbrush.jpg

893naughty-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

then it's too late for you. sorry.gif

greggybananauk1.gif

greggy the dancing banana??? 893whatthe.gif