• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romance Anyone? . . . How about a box of sweet pre-codes?

81 posts in this topic

I think that's blue Ribbon Comics 5, an oversized issue. I remember because the top half inch of mine was bent from being stuffed in a box with regular sized comics.

I think that's blue Ribbon Comics 5, an oversized issue. I remember because the top half inch of mine was bent from being stuffed in a box with regular sized comics.

Thanks!

Foolish me -- I figured it was one of the Teen-Age Diary Secrets missing from GCD. Ya can't judge a (funny)book by its cover!

Jack

I bought a big box of about 60 pre-code Romance Comics last Sunday at an auction in the Detroit 'burbs. I couldn't pass up these lovee-dovee's . . . . .

img046.jpg

I like this one. I guess I'll have to find a copy so that I can find out what got Dad so bent out of shape.

I finally got to reading the first story last night. What gets Dad so bent out of shape is . . . . . petting!

I bought a big box of about 60 pre-code Romance Comics last Sunday at an auction in the Detroit 'burbs. I couldn't pass up these lovee-dovee's . . . . .

img046.jpg

I like this one. I guess I'll have to find a copy so that I can find out what got Dad so bent out of shape.

I finally got to reading the first story last night. What gets Dad so bent out of shape is . . . . . petting!

From Young Scamp's quotation, Dad seems ticked off because he thinks that they weren't doing it right!

Jack

don't let R Crumb get wind of this!

img046.jpg

As the father of two girls thankfully still too young for boyfriends, I expect to go ballistic if I see a guy so much as wrap his arm around either one of them while still under my roof. I've already told both of them they are getting burkhas on their thirteenth birthdays.

img046.jpg

My wife commented the guy is prettier than the girl. 27_laughing.gif

As the father of two girls thankfully still too young for boyfriends, I expect to go ballistic if I see a guy so much as wrap his arm around either one of them while still under my roof. I've already told both of them they are getting burkhas on their thirteenth birthdays.

27_laughing.gif I recently found out I'm having a girl and I'm thinking along those same lines. Oh well, at least I get about 12 years to prepare.