• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ‘I’ve Got No Frickin’ Idea Who Originally Owned Them’ Collection

998 posts in this topic

House Of Mystery #191

VG/FN (5.0)

$8

HouseOfMystery191.jpg

sadly.. this could be a double entendre cover.. those damn dirty puppets... insane.gif

Looks like a neuter in progress....,

House Of Mystery #194

FN/VF (7.0)

$16

hey Nick, if you can make fit this 5th book in for the price of 4 books shipped.. I'd take it.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

takeit.gif

Done!

thumbsup2.gif

Damn you for being a good man... tongue.gif now I shall tally up before I burn in hell ...mind if I Paypal you in the morning kind sir.. thumbsup2.gif honestly.. I'm just too lazy to add it up right now and then go to Paypal.. but I'll do it first thing in the morning when I'm at work... rather do it on company time.. thumbsup2.gif

House Of Mystery #194

FN/VF (7.0)

$16

hey Nick, if you can make fit this 5th book in for the price of 4 books shipped.. I'd take it.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

takeit.gif

Done!

thumbsup2.gif

Damn you for being a good man... tongue.gif now I shall tally up before I burn in hell ...mind if I Paypal you in the morning kind sir.. thumbsup2.gif honestly.. I'm just too lazy to add it up right now and then go to Paypal.. but I'll do it first thing in the morning when I'm at work... rather do it on company time.. thumbsup2.gif

No worries...I'll PM you so that we tally! thumbsup2.gif

House Of Mystery #198

VF (8.0)

$17

HouseOfMystery198.jpg

I sold this book last week. I miss it already. Plus it's an upgrade.

takeit.gif

House Of Mystery #198

VF (8.0)

$17

I sold this book last week. I miss it already. Plus it's an upgrade.

takeit.gif

headbang.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

HOMs appear pretty popular. Tonight, we'll run through from #201 to #225, most of which are grading out at VF+ or better...some sweet books to come. thumbsup2.gif