• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ‘I’ve Got No Frickin’ Idea Who Originally Owned Them’ Collection

998 posts in this topic

hi.gif Graduation is coming soon Nick 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah...we're flying out two weeks on Saturday. thumbsup2.gif You going to WW Philly? confused-smiley-013.gif

Yep, I will be there Saturday. Will you be there 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thursday night for set-up and then all day Friday...heading to Maine 8.00am Saturday morning. frown.gif

Are you going to U of M in Orono? I used to live up in that area.

Yeah...we're flying out two weeks on Saturday. thumbsup2.gif You going to WW Philly? confused-smiley-013.gif

Thursday night for set-up and then all day Friday...heading to Maine 8.00am Saturday morning. frown.gif

No, we're just heading for the coast for a family holiday after the graduation. As to where...ask the wife...I just pay the invoice. crazy.gif

No, we're just heading for the coast for a family holiday after the graduation. As to where...ask the wife...I just pay the invoice. crazy.gif

Make sure to go to the Old Port in Portland, ME. If you stop at Ri-Ra's Irish Pub have a drink for me. It was my favorite pub in Maine.