• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Power Outage forced me to "Have a Cigar"

8 posts in this topic

Not that I need an excuse to smoke one, but man -- this power outage situation really sucks! And the thing that sucks the most is that all the beers warm 893whatthe.gif

I've got a back-up system at home which is allowing me to post, and go online to listen to radio coverage of the problem. But one can only stay in the basement, in the dark for so long -- being that its 30 degrees in T.O., decided to get out of the dark. So I opened up the humidor, pulled out a nice cohiba I brought back from a recent trip to Cuba, and am spending the rest of the day in my backyard having a cigar, reading an old Doctor Strange hardcover which spans some of the best Strange Tales stories. smile.gif

If anyone else has got any stories to share with the forum, go for it -- I'd love to hear how you got through it.

30 degrees in T.O.

Either that's celsius or it's really cold there. I think 30c = ~79f. (I could be wrong.)

Enjoy the smoke. 893applaud-thumb.gif

30C = 86F

Are ya having a Rye & Coke with that baby ? acclaim.gif

A great day to snipe & bid with so many without power. Too bad it didn't happen last night during Heritage Lightning.........

I was thinking the same thing. Unfortunately, there isn't anything I want on eBay. boo.gif

Why Lord, Why didn't it happen last night. sumo.gif