• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paypal Customer Support Phone Number...And A List Of Others

33 posts in this topic

Just bumping this thread. It looks like I sent a paypal balance transfer payment for 81.34 to mr_cs_comics (an ebay seller), and I will need to talk to paypal about getting my money back from this seller.

shocked.gif

Well, here is the long version...I did not realize you can put in all the auction numbers seperated by commas when paying via paypal (I discovered this when paying for two auctions for 52 Fathom comics I won from Fantastic Realm which closed the same day as the mr cs comics auctions), so it will show up as paid for the seller on all the auctions I won from him. I just put in one auction number, then in the subject line listed ALL the auction numbers I was paying for. BUT the amount is the EXACT amount I said I would send him for all 5 auctions. So you would think all is well...right.

Not quite, a few days later he manually sends me invoices for the 4 auctions that do not have that "paid" mark next to them. So I e-mail him basically saying...hey, I already paid for everything (the same day the auctions closed), and I thought you would have let me know when the comics will ship.

No response so far, so I call (FIRST time I have ever done that in over a thousand transactions) him...leave a message with my name, my ebay handle (marvelknight), and explain that I paid for everything...list the auction numbers I paid for, and end by basically saying I am looking forward to receiving the comics. Thank You.

Did not leave my number, but he got it when I pulled his contact info, SO he could call me back. You will notice I immediately paid, and I tried to keep in contact with him, AND I was polite...NOT one threat, as I would NEVER threaten anyone on eBay (NOT my style)!!

I just want to know he will eventually send me the books, not a psycho request considering he has had a bit over $80 from me for almost a week.

Fair enough?

I am not an eBay newbie...and his non-communication is giving off the wrong vibes. As noted up above, I have been involved in well over a thousand transactions...my feedback profile, most as a seller, is 1052 and FLAWLESS---not even a neutral, as I am an experienced seller/buyer who tries to be (and 9.9999 times out of 10 am) completely polite and professional.

When people pay instantly you need to communicate with them, or send them their merchandise toot sweet! Nothing I did should tick-off the seller, and considering I am out a fair chunk of change, I think I have every right to try and find out when I am going to get my books.

IF the comics were mailed to me, and the seller lurks on these forums, Christopher...please do me the courtesy of letting me know they are in the mail, so I can shut-up and stop giving people the wrong idea about your customer service skills on ebay. I apologize in advance, if they are on their way to me, and rest assured...will be HAPPY to leave you positives for each transaction.

Regards

Christopher H

Lockjaw, are you talking about those items that ended on September 6th? If so...LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS! It hasn't even been a week! Your "experience" should dictate that sometimes it takes a while for people with multiple concurrent auctions to ship out items! I wouldn't sweat this one until October 12th, not 6 days after they end.

Also, just last night a seller emailed me with my "winning auction" info; too bad I paid him 2 days earlier and he had already replied back with a UPS tracking number. Some people do that just to cover their bases, or it's possible someone is helping him/her sell on EBAY.

Relax! makepoint.gif

What is the big deal, I went by ChristopherH before, I have been Lockjaw for a while now. Are you trying to say my complaint is not as valid because I changed my handle sometime during the summer (I believe)???

I already know people are going to say I have a thin skin, and that is okay with me.

What It really feels like on this thread is that people are annoyed because I am having issues with a seller they have done, or want to do business with. It is not like he is THE shining example of a tip-top ebay seller....he has 22 negs, and even if some are undeserved, I suspect people who have had issues like I am having with him have been scared to leave neg/neutral feedback for fear of retaliation from him.

Regards

Christopher H.

Wow chris hold your horses. It was just a simple question with no other meaning behind it. I just recall seeing your ebay handle on here before and that is why I asked. I thought we were always on good terms??? confused.gifsorry.gifboo.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

I used to go by ChristopherH

By the way, I want to bring up a great seller I dealt with this past weekend. On Saturday 09/06 I won two auctions from Fantastic Realm's ebay auctions, the grand total for both (S&H inclusive) was 265.03. I paid on Sunday using Paypal (via my pp balance no less). Today via UPS (I thought it would be sent via Priority Mail, but who cares) I received (literally a few minutes ago) a package full of the Fathom and Killian's Tide comics I won. They were well packed, and all of them came in what looks like mylars with backing boards. Their condition is at least a professional grade of 9.6/9.8...gorgeous. Now THAT is how a seller gets repeat business, and avoids negative's (like the other dealer in this thread I dealt with they have over a thousand feedback, but NO negs).

Last time I checked, Fantastic Realm could probably be considered as busy as mr cs comics...so a seller being busy is clearly not an excuse for being slow when it comes to sending a customer their merchandise.

Regards

Christopher H

Woo Hoo! I get to eat crow, and yum, yum...it sure does taste good laugh.gifsmile.gif

I received my five comics today via UPS, and they were packed to withstand being dropped in a large body of water, accidentally being caught in the engine blades of a ship, being scooped up, and thrown around like a sack of flour on their way to me (they were sitting in a padded envelope, but the kicker is that the envelope was inside of two other padded envelopes that were surrounded by a new box). So a big thumbsup2.gif for the packaging.

It was frustrating as 893censored-thumb.gif to contact a seller several times and not hear boo from them for about a full two weeks, but that is all water under the bridge. I have left mr cs comics highly positive feedback. At least now I have a higher tolerance for sellers that do not communicate very often/if at all with their customers beyond the completion of payment for an auction.

Three cheers and lots of 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif for a happy ending.

Have A Great Weekend!

Christopher H