• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paypal Customer Support Phone Number...And A List Of Others

33 posts in this topic

Many of the companies we all use try to force you into using their automated systems when you have a problem and want to contact them to get it fixed.

If they do have a customer service number, it's typically buried in their website where it's nearly impossible to find. A friend of mine recently gave me the phone number for Paypals customer service department (I never even knew they had a phone number to call).

Thought I would share it with you all in case some of you didn't know about it:

Paypal Customer Support: 1-888-221-1161

Instead of everyone trying to search these out on their own.....does anybody have customer support phone numbers they can share for companies we might all use in our daily routines?

U.S. Postal Service?

eBay?

Fed-Ex?

Bidpay?

etc?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Many of the companies we all use try to force you into using their automated systems when you have a problem and want to contact them to get it fixed.

If they do have a customer service number, it's typically buried in their website where it's nearly impossible to find. A friend of mine recently gave me the phone number for Paypals customer service department (I never even knew they had a phone number to call).

Thought I would share it with you all in case some of you didn't know about it:

Paypal Customer Support: 1-888-221-1161

Instead of everyone trying to search these out on their own.....does anybody have customer support phone numbers they can share for companies we might all use in our daily routines?

U.S. Postal Service?

eBay?

Fed-Ex?

Bidpay?

etc?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Fed-ex is always been 1-800-FED-EX. However, the options that they provide are too annoying. It used to much easier! confused-smiley-013.gif

Fed-ex is always been 1-800-FED-EX

If you dial that number you won't get anybody, you are missing a few digits. The entire number is 1-800-GO-FED-EX.

smile.gif

doh!confused-smiley-013.gif

Wow...

Paypal and eBay have phone numbers!? 27_laughing.gif

For the U.S. Postal Service it is best to go in person.

At least for me it is...

I've mailed 100s of items (mostly eBay) in the last 4 years and they know me by my first name.

When you know someone well, you tend to try and help them if they have a problem.

When dealing with a stranger on the phone... confused.gif893frustrated.gif

-personal experience

Yeah......I thought there used to be an "information" type thread stuck at the top of the Comics General section for newer members.

I was just going to put the numbers given so far in a post there where they would be easier to locate.......but I don't see the thread up there there anymore. confused-smiley-013.gif