• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: One Sexy Comic MOFO: WARNING LARGE SEXY PIC

42 posts in this topic

Vaughn, have you read Ultramarathon Man by Karnazes?

Haven't read it, but I've read some magazines of those crazies. 26.2 miles is the farthest I'll ever run. 100 mile marathons through the deserts of California is insanity. screwy.gif

Why do they have a barbed wire fence at the end of the earth?

I could understand having one at the North Pole,but down there?

that picture was taken near the Ushuai airport/military base...don't ask. I have about 3,000 more pictures I'm sorting through. I'll create a thread documenting my adventure, but multiple projects are getting in the way from me completing it.

I read in Runner's World that there was an actual marathon on Antartica. One year they decided it was too windy/unsafe so everyone just ran around the boat a bunch of times. But they've actually held one on the continent (is it a continent?).

I read in Runner's World that there was an actual marathon on Antartica. One year they decided it was too windy/unsafe so everyone just ran around the boat a bunch of times. But they've actually held one on the continent (is it a continent?).

I hope there was a marathon in Antarctica, otherwise I just wasted $14k running on some other continent! The marathon was held on King James Island. Not the main land, but a fairly small island about a mile off from the Antarctic peninsula.

Thanks OldGuy, now I see nothing but a big black crotch on my screen! yeahok.gif

I'm sure it's not the first time and it definitely won't be the last. 893blahblah.gif

Yeah but they are most definitely female! sumo.gif

not to change the subject from your manly lumps..But did you see on the news the other day the guy Free fall jumping for his first time?

He jumps out with 2 instructors and they hold him steady and flat so he doesnt tumble head over arsh. When they tell him to pull his cord the parachute comes out and breaks off. So he is now tumbling hread over heals as 1 instructor already pulled his chute the other instructor is at a fast divet trying to catch up to him.

He finally catches up to him and is signaling him to pull the reserve cord the guy finally realizes what he is telling him and finds the handle and pulls it. The chute opens and all is well...errr almost. The parachuter realizes that he is heading right into an area with power lines all over the place. Try as he might he couldn't avoid the lines and bam sparks fly. He ended up with 3rd degree burns on his hands and feet from where the electricity left his body but as the doctor told him if he would of been touching something he would of died instantly. SO he is now know as the unlucky lucky guy.

Oh and when the reporters asked if he would jump again he said NO!

Hmm have to see if I can find that video.

So sexy this photo was taken by the South American FOX news network, interviewed and was on the news as well. Drinking a cold one before the race (ok it was more like 4 or 5 cold ones, but who's counting)

<a  href=i494557_Argentina2.jpg' alt='i494557_Arg

Was it good beer?