• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ok Hepcats, I'm a CGC member and ready to submit... now what?

4 posts in this topic

I got my pretty coupon for three free gradings...... But I want to send in more then 3 books....... Do I include the 3 freebies on the same form with the ones I want to pay for????? And what are some good packaging tips.....

I was think of having the comics in bags and boards and putting them into a regular school folder and packaging that in a box with bubble wrap to secure the comics........

Whos gonna give the HepKitty some tips?

I got my pretty coupon for three free gradings...... But I want to send in more then 3 books....... Do I include the 3 freebies on the same form with the ones I want to pay for????? And what are some good packaging tips.....

I was think of having the comics in bags and boards and putting them into a regular school folder and packaging that in a box with bubble wrap to secure the comics........

Whos gonna give the HepKitty some tips?

CGC prefers that you have a different form for the freebie because it's easier for their accounting department to keep track. However, you can request that the freebies be sent back with a paid order to save on return shipping.

CGC does have some recommended tips for packaging but I pack my books a little differently. Do what is most comfortable for you. confused-smiley-013.gif

It would be better to use your three freebies for your pricier books. Send those three in at one time. Then go through Heritage and get 20% your other submissions (and send those in seperately). It may run a little bit more in postage, but you'll save 20% on your subs.

I just got my coupons today and now have to decide what to send. I have a Superboy #3 and a Superboy #8 that I might send. Both are about a 6.0 to 7.0. But then I have a nice run of Superboys in the 140s to 160s and some of those might hit 9.4 to 9.6.

I'm torn!