• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grail Sale #3 - GA! More Fun with Buck and Babe

1 post in this topic

vcc_header.jpg

Shipping: In a box for $5. Add $2 for insurance.

Payment: Payment via PayPal PayPal info will be sent via PM.

Buying: Hit the But it Now link. I priced these at the discount of the cost it would take me to get them slabbed then the comission fee at an auction house. So, hopefully, priced right for you.

Babe Ruth Sports #1 Click to Buy

• Grade: 7.0 - Fine / Very Fine
  • My Price: $135
  • Notes: Davis Crippen "D" Pedigree book, comes with pedigree certificate; book has moisture ripple on the right side and a slight dust shadow, Heritage graded this 7.5, which, may technically be correct, but I give it a 7.0.
  • baberuth_front_t.jpgbaberuth_back_t.jpgbaberuth_cert_t.jpg

Buck Rogers #1 Click to Buy

• Grade: 4.0 - Very Good
  • My Price: $280
  • Notes: I bought this last year as fair/good. I sent it to Matt Nelson for restoration and he has done a fantastic job. He thought so too as this comic is one of the ones featured on his website as a showcase of his work. Comic comes with his restoration certificate.
  • buckrogers_front_t.jpgbuckrogers_back_t.jpgbuckrogers_cert_t.jpg

More Fun #36 Click to Buy

• Grade: 3.5 - Very Good Minus
  • My Price: $390
  • Notes: I bought this book raw and unrestored from ComicLink last year. I agreed with their grade as represented here. There is a 1" spine split bottom right, small piece out top right and bottom right, PQ cream on edges, off-white in middle.
  • morefun_36_front_t.jpgmorefun_36_back_t.jpg