• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scan needed of the cover of Moonknight #57-help!

7 posts in this topic

Can somebody email me a high res scan (300 or 600 DPI) of the cover of Moonknight #57 by Stephen Platt to vincentz@metropoliscomics.com. I own the cover and I am trying to make paste up/stats of one of the logos.

Thanks,

Vincent

*My copy is in storage somewhere....ugh!

Do you have someone that makes them for you or do you do them yourself?

I have a few covers that I want to do the same thing for, and I am stuck for an answer.

Chris

Just the problem i have been looking into recently. My plan is to take a page with an identical stat to a print shop and have them replicate it on similar paper.

How about you just fix the stats in the correct possition on an acetate overlay? Easy enought to do yourself given access to a decent photocopy machine. confused-smiley-013.gif

Just the problem i have been looking into recently. My plan is to take a page with an identical stat to a print shop and have them replicate it on similar paper.

How about you just fix the stats in the correct possition on an acetate overlay? Easy enought to do yourself given access to a decent photocopy machine. confused-smiley-013.gif

I am mostly talking about covers.....where on the pubbed piece the stats might have dark colored backgrounds and I want them rendered in white on the replacement stats.

Chris