• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NM My $#%^^(&&^(

6 posts in this topic

Here is the link

Linky

He replies like this when I say I see a tear:

"hi, just to let you know, these pics are not my comics, but i can

assure you that my comics dont go under very fine condition.

these freen lanterns have never really been touched, but they are

some old comics so they have faded a little and the edges have a

little bit on em but other than that, you would be satisfied."

Ask him some questions, see what he says to you all? I noticed some of NM books he has for sale were sold a few weeks back to a low feedback buyer and they seem to be back for sale? Go Figure. Put this clown on the scam radar.......

Here is the link

Linky

He replies like this when I say I see a tear:

"hi, just to let you know, these pics are not my comics, but i can

assure you that my comics dont go under very fine condition.

these freen lanterns have never really been touched, but they are

some old comics so they have faded a little and the edges have a

little bit on em but other than that, you would be satisfied."

Ask him some questions, see what he says to you all? I noticed some of NM books he has for sale were sold a few weeks back to a low feedback buyer and they seem to be back for sale? Go Figure. Put this clown on the scam radar.......

Hmmm...this might qualify for my beloved "I consider any comic with the cover attached ito be in Near Mint condition" eBay Buffoon Award. I'm sure the GL #26 in your link looks great in person, and that you would in fact be very satisfied as long as you disregard the heavy cover wear and huge friggin' chunk missing from the spine! 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif