• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pressing Issues on the Boards

254 posts in this topic

I don't think that should come as a big surprise. The website is littered with Don Rosas... some lower grade, some higher grade.

Well, that's my whole point. With some sellers, there is an automatic presumption that every book has been "massaged" to maximum potential -- even OO collections / pedigrees. tongue.gif

Steve:

Your best bet, is to buy just the books with a lot of creases and spine roll. (Especially with the Actions) grin.gif

sign-funnypost.gif Mike's onto something 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

every book has been "massaged"
That has a nice ring to it doesn't it Steve!?!?!... tongue.gif

Yes... I'm waiting for the spin that pressed books are "more pampered," thus more desirable. wink.gif

If that took hold, you'd can bet there'd be a lot of full disclosure real quick. 27_laughing.gif

Yes... I'm waiting for the spin that pressed books are "more pampered," thus more desirable. wink.gif

If that took hold, you'd can bet there'd be a lot of full disclosure real quick. 27_laughing.gif

DaySpa.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

You know I AM willing to pay more for a pampered, massaged comic. I'm betting they are a lot less stressed, and will live much longer.

yay.giftakeit.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

DaySpa.jpg

27_laughing.gif As always, Kevin, you master the blend of Photoshop and imagination like no one else. yay.gif To hell with the comic books -- *I* want one of those Artgum glows! cloud9.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

DaySpa.jpg

27_laughing.gif As always, Kevin, you master the blend of Photoshop and imagination like no one else. yay.gif To hell with the comic books -- *I* want one of those Artgum glows! cloud9.gif

see... now why wouldn't anyone want to take their books there... confused-smiley-013.gifthumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

DaySpa.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

Artgum glow... followed by a complementary piece of cheesecake. cloud9.gif27_laughing.gif

cheesecake.jpg

takeit.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

DaySpa.jpg

27_laughing.gif