• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FALSE ALARM

28 posts in this topic

Perhaps I jumped the gun, the damn name was so similiar I thought it was him.

Don't sweat it. I once got a package from Saddam Hussein. Only he spelled his name "Sam Hussey" and he was from Lancaster, PA. Sneaky *spoon*, I knew it was him...

That S.O.B. is everywhere, don't worry the US Army 101st Air Assault guys got em.

Thats what they want you to think,anyways.

Guy had any number of doubles.I read where they never could find any record of his finger-prints. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

get out of here, no one likes you
You should not drink and post. 893naughty-thumb.gif Do you remember what happened last time? 27_laughing.gif

Drinking is the only way I can stand some of these threads, without choking somebody anyway. You guys need to find a punching bag, lots of flame wars going on today.

Don't sweat it. I once got a package from Saddam Hussein. Only he spelled his name "Sam Hussey" and he was from Lancaster, PA. Sneaky *spoon*, I knew it was him...

That S.O.B. is everywhere, don't worry the US Army 101st Air Assault guys got em.

Guy had any number of doubles.I read where they never could find any record of his finger-prints. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

no wonder that guy was so pizzed off during the trial

no wonder that guy was so pizzed off during the trial

sign-funnypost.gif