• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are you saving your hard earned dollars/euros/pounds for????

24 posts in this topic

An original sculpture by Chris LeDoux... that should take me around 10 years...

Comics-wise... hmmm... not really anything I am saving for... although I plan to wait around 5 years before I upgrade my copy of TOS 49... and I will need more than a couple weeks' spending money to do that...

Probably the biggest thing I am saving for is a vacation to the Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai... That'll be a once-in-a-lifetime trip there...

Well, am not saving for it because I could easily complete my pre-code horror type set BUT - would love to get real first edition Dracula by Bram Stoker.

One of my great losses when moving from Boston to SF was the loss of an authenticated Stoker business card with his own writing stating "7 for 7:30. Abbey Room. Fleet Street."

Darn it all to heck!

PS - Otherwise, a Cap 75, a few Avon one-shot pre-code horrors etc.

lol - very interesting link! Newly bound but in respect to the original. Later first printing with Shasta ad in back (like the SOTI biblio pages - history repeats itself!)

Seriously - thanks for the link - learned something new from it! grin.gif