• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free comics...anyone need anything?

54 posts in this topic

If you find any Dr. Strange books, I'd be interested. My Step-father is a magician and loves Dr. Strange. He used to have a bunch, but apparently lost them the last time he moved. I know he would love them.

screwy.gif

If you find any Dr. Strange books, I'd be interested. My Step-father is a magician and loves Dr. Strange. He used to have a bunch, but apparently lost them the last time he moved. I know he would love them.

screwy.gif

So...a magician who has trouble making things reappear? I can't imagine what his rabbit bill is... poke2.gif

I know I saw one or two in the stuff he brought in today.

It may be awhile before I get back here with what I found since I don't know when he's bringing the rest in, and I won't be posting results until I've looked through everything thumbsup2.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Any Dave Stevens covers/art!

Any Eclipse SciFi or Horror or Mystery!

Any Bongo comic! (Simpsons etc)

Any Now comics Green Hornet or Speed Racer! Mostly high number issues #20 and up.

Pacific Elric #5 and up

First Jon Sable #51 and up

If you grab any mainstream DCs, then titles like Sgt Rock, GI Combat, Unexpected, Weird War, House of Mystery, Jonah Hex!

yay.gif

Any DC War comics, such as:

All American Men Of War

G. I. Combat

Our Army At War

Our Fighting Forces

Star Spangled War Stories

Weird War

Thanks very much! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Andy