• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a few questions for Dena

3 posts in this topic

hi dena

- for the bloodrayne series (when its added to the registry) is there going to be a slot for each different cover in the same set?

- is there going to be any update to the Ant regisrty? i have both covers 2a and 2b there is 2 different slot for issue 2 but 1 is for the sketch cover?

- was also wondering if they are going to be changing old set that have multiple covers for an issue so they can be added to one set like what was done for the ant series in the last registry update?

- i know you can have multiple set for the same comic series, but i like to try and keep my sets as neat as possible which means only having on set for each series so i was hoping they would expand the exsisting sets to include slots for multiple cover so they can all be viewed in one complete registry set.

thx

• Administrator
shy.gif Sorry for the lack of response. I'm not ignoring you...we're just discussing how to handle multiple covers in sets. Trying to determine what criteria would prompt us to include multiple covers in a standard structred set and at what point it would be more applicable to the user created custom set functionality that we are working to develop. Will be back with a definitive answer soon.

thx for the response

i noticed in the ant set you have multiple slots for issues with more than one cover, but there isn't enough slots for for the number of covers each issue has.

issue 2 (arcana) for example there is 3 diffent covers but you only have slots for 2 of them.

and issue 1 (arcana) has around 7 covers but there is only room for 6

sorry if i seem to be bugging you about the multiple covers issue, im just a completionist when it comes to collecting