• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Off Topic: Bas.tard/Tard Test

73 posts in this topic

I even saw your edit of the title! confused-smiley-013.gif

That is bad. I was joking about this troll stuff but now you got me wondering. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't troll you at all! confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't troll you at all! confused-smiley-013.gif

My apologies lil buddy. It must be my wild imagination or some peculiar coincidence that you should always post a reply a minute after me. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Huh? You made 5 posts today that weren't in this thread and I didn't troll any of them. By posting in this thread, I bumped it to the top so you should be happy. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Huh? You made 5 posts today that weren't in this thread and I didn't troll any of them. By posting in this thread, I bumped it to the top so you should be happy. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thank you but the fact that you know I made 5 posts today speaks volumes about your trolling ways. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Thank you but the fact that you know I made 5 posts today speaks volumes about your trolling ways. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Just checked it fool. You don't post that often! (At least with this ID) confused-smiley-013.gif