• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Amazing Spider-Man #135 & #136

21 posts in this topic

Ok.. Up for grabs are some relatively important bronze age issues of Spidey!!!

I purchased these from our very own Flaming_Telepath (Nick) a while back and have lower grade copies so I'm looking to give these up.

All you need to do is post this fella first takeit.gif

Shipping is $5.00 for one book or $6.00 for both if you buy both within North America

** I have not pressed these books **

Amazing Spider-Man #135 2nd Punisher appearence !!! VF with Off-white pages,

last year's OSPG = $49.00 My price = $30.00

ASM135.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #136, 1st Harry Osborne Green Goblin, semi-bronze key !!! VF- with Off-white pages, last year's OSPG 8.0 = $51.00, 6.0 = 24.00 My price in 7.5 = $30.00

ASM136.jpg

Orange: Ya think smile.gif

Me and my favourite collectible I own

meand136.jpg

Sorry for highjacking the thread, Dad and Son, but a little "bump" never hurt anyone smile.gif

Jim

893applaud-thumb.gif No problem Jim !!! I remember when you mentioned you owned it..it's fabulous.. why isn't it framed.. confused-smiley-013.gif probably is now since that pic!! One of my all time favourite BA covers after Batman #227 headbang.gif

** I have not pressed these books **

Why would I think you had??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Because I disclose.. and feel it's ok thumbsup2.gif

Disclose what? And what's ok? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Disclose pressing.. and the fact everyone has bought a pressed book without knowing before... tongue.gif

What else do you disclose that you do to books? And, are you really sure about that? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Only dry clean and press .. and I'll do it for someone if they ask afterwards on a book that hasn't been pressed.. I'm just making it open to buyers because it's always been something done behind the scenes...

And, are you really sure about that?
not if they have ratty azz chit like you have... poke2.gif

Only dry clean and press .. and I'll do it for someone if they ask afterwards on a book that hasn't been pressed.. I'm just making it open to buyers because it's always been something done behind the scenes...

Thank you for the confirmation of your actions and beliefs. grin.gif

Like I've said before.. I have nothing to hide.. thumbsup2.gif do you think others do.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Orange: Ya think smile.gif

Me and my favourite collectible I own

meand136.jpg

Sorry for highjacking the thread, Dad and Son, but a little "bump" never hurt anyone smile.gif

Jim

Once you hit 35, you shouldn't wear your hat backwards 893naughty-thumb.gif

Like I've said before.. I have nothing to hide.. thumbsup2.gif do you think others do.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Do I think others do? Yes, quite a bit unfortunately. yeahok.gif