• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Fantastic Four Trailer!

38 posts in this topic

Alba is only as hot as the fanboys say she is. 27_laughing.gif She doesn't do anything for me.

The movie will be good fun, but those special effects could have been better.

R.

if you pause it at the right moment, it looks like Doctor Doom is unmasked and has all the Fantastic Four's powers

right at the cut with the enlarge figure. the face looked like Doom's

Isn't she in costume and makeup for a movie? I don't think we can judge based upon a picture from a movie. She still looks good enough to go on my arm 893applaud-thumb.gif

Why does Alba look so weird? confused.gif

1774288-jalba.JPG

She looks weird because she doesn't look like Alba!

She is really going downhill. She looks really fake.

if you pause it at the right moment, it looks like Doctor Doom is unmasked and has all the Fantastic Four's powers

right at the cut with the enlarge figure. the face looked like Doom's

Anybody have a snap shot of this? I couldn't see it.

When they show whats coming from the deep shot of outerspace, if that is intended to be Galactus, then he is a cloud, a white one, or some kind of mini star system.

Not cool

What is cool was the shot of the Human Torch power switch with Thing.

Her eyes and lips look different to me :\ Also maybe she gained like 1/2 a lb 27_laughing.gif

Still looks like she has DSL's to me? confused-smiley-013.gif

Maybe to you, all women do. confused-smiley-013.gif

Her eyes and lips look different to me :\ Also maybe she gained like 1/2 a lb 27_laughing.gif

Still looks like she has DSL's to me? confused-smiley-013.gif

Maybe to you, all women do. confused-smiley-013.gif

Can't a guy talk about a woman's high-speed access without getting sassed?

sign-funnypost.gif

I thought Dr. Doom was one of the main ingredients that sunk the first. I thought he was handled poorly. I couldn't stand the way the actor portrayed him. For me, Dr. Doom never used "quips". He was an arrogant, imperial villian.

Quoted for truth. I like Julian McMahon, but his take on Dr. Doom was stupid and made the film seem very campy to me.

Even more discouraging than his performance is that it was allowed to be that way under Tim Story's direction. I actually think some of the actors in this film CAN act--Tim Story just didn't direct them very well. His concept of the FF appears to be half superhero-action film, half sitcom--which isn't completely far off from the way Stan Lee wrote it either the first few years. It does remain somewhat true to Stan's rendition of the FF, although I agree that Doom doesn't.

If Avi Arad is reading this, can you please make Tim Story read John Byrne's run on the Fantastic Four? Thanks, that'd be great.

I seem to recall John Byrne making an ethnically-insensitive remark about how Alba looked very hispanic in FF1...I'm not sure someone in the FF2 production didn't completely disagree with that same idea to have changed her appearance so much. I also seem to recall hearing they used CGI to change her skin tone in the first film. Looks to me like they're continuing to try to make her look less hispanic in the pics I've seen. Wonder how she personally feels about that; I'm guessing she's just playing a role and it doesn't get to her.

I seem to recall John Byrne making an ethnically-insensitive remark about how Alba looked very hispanic in FF1...I'm not sure someone in the FF2 production didn't completely disagree with that same idea to have changed her appearance so much. I also seem to recall hearing they used CGI to change her skin tone in the first film. Looks to me like they're continuing to try to make her look less hispanic in the pics I've seen. Wonder how she personally feels about that; I'm guessing she's just playing a role and it doesn't get to her.

893blahblah.gifsleeping.gif

Invisible Woman isn't hispanic, Byrne can say what he wants if he thinks she didn't look right gossip.gif

Alba looks like she should have taken the role of Nancy right about now, she looks like garbage lately frustrated.gif

893blahblah.gifsleeping.gif

Invisible Woman isn't hispanic, Byrne can say what he wants if he thinks she didn't look right gossip.gif

Alba looks like she should have taken the role of Nancy right about now, she looks like garbage lately frustrated.gif

If you guys don't want her, I'll take her. flowerred.gif