• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arseface Dialect - A Question for PREACHER fans

5 posts in this topic

Again I pose my question here so eventually it will drop off and not remain on the boards forEVER.

If Arseface were to say, "Say hello to my little friend" how would it appear on paper?

I came up with, "Suh Huh Ta Muh Luh Fuh"

I looked through the series for these specific words, but couldn't find them all. So any PREACHER fans have any better ideas?

Why am I asking this? no reason wink.gif

Mike

Again I pose my question here so eventually it will drop off and not remain on the boards forEVER.

If Arseface were to say, "Say hello to my little friend" how would it appear on paper?

I came up with, "Suh Huh Ta Muh Luh Fuh"

I looked through the series for these specific words, but couldn't find them all. So any PREACHER fans have any better ideas?

Why am I asking this? no reason wink.gif

Mike

I smell an Arseface/Scarface style commission in the works...

Anyway it would be something like this "Suh HuhLuh Tu Muh Luh uh Fuh"

I can check my Preacher trades to be sure....but that sounds like him..

Chris

Chris,

Thanks for the reply. Your version looks about right, but in the books, "to" is always "ta" other than that I thinks that is what I'll go with, or would go with IF I were doing anything. Nothing going on here folks insane.gif move along, go check out some Trophy Wall art hail.gifhail.gif

Mike

Chris,

Thanks for the reply. Your version looks about right, but in the books, "to" is always "ta" other than that I thinks that is what I'll go with, or would go with IF I were doing anything. Nothing going on here folks insane.gif move along, go check out some Trophy Wall art hail.gifhail.gif

Mike

893scratchchin-thumb.gif a clever ruse

Chris,

Mike

893scratchchin-thumb.gif