• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROS CON??

15 posts in this topic

bro how do u get around to all the cons, also i wanna get my buffy 1 sketchs sketched on!! who can i talk to about this??

airplane or car gossip.gif

bro how do u get around to all the cons, also i wanna get my buffy 1 sketchs sketched on!! who can i talk to about this??

foreheadslap.gif

sorry the guy has spammed about 400 threads on getting buffy books when all he has to do is read the replies and email Tiz, Kris or Peter. confused-smiley-013.gif

foreheadslap.gif

sorry the guy has spammed about 400 threads on getting buffy books when all he has to do is read the replies and email Tiz, Kris or Peter. confused-smiley-013.gif

Oh I wasnt slamming on you, I just thought it was funnyyay.gif

foreheadslap.gif

theres a graemlin for that makepoint.gif

foreheadslap.gif

theres a graemlin for that makepoint.gif

acclaim.gif

I like that commercial where the mom and daughter are arguing in text speak. Pretty funny, thank god for the subtitles.