• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHO CAN GET SKETCHES FOR JEANTY !!!!!

11 posts in this topic

Who would be able to get sketchs done for me from georges jeanty either at the toronto or heros con??? i have 5 mint books that are all high grade and i want some sketchs and sigs!!!someone help its way to far for me to drive

i just need someone to go see jeanty at the toronto comic con have him sketch on the books then submit them to cgc its not hard

I made the offer you never sent me a message. It is simple PM me. Tell me which book you want to submit. Then tell me what kind of sketch you want. I will charge my normal fee plus alittle extra for getting the sketch. Mr. jeanty might want alittle money for his time the same goes for me. There isn't alot of effort involved you are correct but there are cost involved such as airfare, hotel, and my time plus CGC fees. So that makes it cost.

I don't think you are going to find a single witness on these boards that is willing to get your book signed and sketched without charging a fee.