• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: yellow label goodness Signature Series

32 posts in this topic

Ok, got a few to many irons in the fire, so, need to clear some room here.

have a few SS books Im going to sell, and figured I would list the big one first.

Shipping will be USPS Priority and will be $8.00 insured.

I will be adding a few books here shortly.

Thanks for looking guys.

I actually got most of these signed. It is funny when you do so many books you start seeing them floating around and say wow I got that done.

I'm sure when you do so many shows as you do, hard not to see your work floating around. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I actually got most of these signed. It is funny when you do so many books you start seeing them floating around and say wow I got that done.
Must be painful when people like this sell the books for stupid money, books you got for them.

Must be painful when people like this sell the books for stupid money, books you got for them.

Ok, don't make statements when you don't know the facts. The Marvel Spotlight I purchased of EBAY, not from thecollector, nor did he have it signed for me. The other books were purchased from forum memebers, and as far as I remember priced what I paid for them.

IF you want to talk about someone trying to sell books for stupid money, I can point you to a few members around here.

Ok, don't make statements when you don't know the facts. The Marvel Spotlight I purchased of EBAY, not from thecollector, nor did he have it signed for me. The other books were purchased from forum memebers, and as far as I remember priced what I paid for them.

IF you want to talk about someone trying to sell books for stupid money, I can point you to a few members around here.

sumo.gif You tell'em Joe! thumbsup2.gif

Yea like all those people who sell books that cost 10 cents for hundreds of dollars. insane.gif or "throw out guide" on every book 893naughty-thumb.gif

Somebody is feeling defensive. I wasn't even referring to you. So you should get your facts straight before you go around accusing people.

Somebody is feeling defensive. I wasn't even referring to you. So you should get your facts straight before you go around accusing people.

Well, since your posting in MY FS THREAD, and your comment was when people like this sell the books for stupid money. How can the person who's FS thread it is, not think you are refering to them.

Seriously though, someone buy my books.

sign-rantpost.gif

Well, since your posting in MY FS THREAD, and your comment was when people like this sell the books for stupid money. How can the person who's FS thread it is, not think you are refering to them.

Seriously though, someone buy my books.

sign-rantpost.gif

I was responding to thecollector's comment which happened to be in your thread, which had nothing to do with YOUR FS THREAD.

Seriously, though you charge too much for me to buy your books.