• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

World War Hulk Prologue

12 posts in this topic

I bought my World War Hulk Prologue yesterday and when I got it home to read, it had 19 pages repeated throughout! It was like I was reading a comic in the movie Groundhog Day!

Did anyone else have this problem?

Mike B.

see if it has a zombie in it anywhere then pimp it off as a variant for big money to evilash
27_laughing.gif but true

JK stooges.gif

On page four Hulk's starship passes the Galactus powered Marvel Zombies that are in the background! gossip.gif

see if it has a zombie in it anywhere then pimp it off as a variant for big money to evilash
27_laughing.gif but true

JK stooges.gif

Yeah, you're both probably right crazy.gif

I have an unhealthy addiction to zombies... cloud9.gif

27_laughing.gif but true

JK stooges.gif

On page four Hulk's starship passes the Galactus powered Marvel Zombies that are in the background! gossip.gif

893whatthe.gif Really???!!!???!!!

27_laughing.gif but true

JK stooges.gif

Sorry, I couldn't resist! grin.gifstooges.gifflowerred.gif

27_laughing.gif but true

JK stooges.gif

It's ok Jay thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif but true

JK stooges.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif but true

JK stooges.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

makepoint.gif