• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Requests (one man's opinion)

5 posts in this topic

IMO...

893whatthe.gifWhen trying to read several threads over the past couple of days, there seems to be quite a bit of confusion about getting books Signature Series and/or sketched etc. I think it has all been covered several times, so I will just drop a few things...

The following people are good to contact about what shows they will be attending as a witness (pending approval for given show):

thecollector

GOTHAMCENTRAL

AlexH

jonjesper

Pirate

comicfreak

Paradise Comics

CW

and of course, any show that CGC is attending will allow for Signature Series.

Kevin Boyd, the Director of Signature Series, would be your best option if you are confused and can't figure out who is going to be where!

I may have forgotten some people, sorry...the point is, many of these people has tag lines that explain what shows they will be attending. Simply PM them about the show

As far as sketches, that is something to work out with the witness and how they proceed with getting sketches on books.

The Signature Room is wealth of information on Signature Series. I believe Tiz even started a thread for Kevin Boyd and Paul Litch to answer any specific Signature Series question!

Again, this is just my opinion, sorry if I stepped on any toes...

sorry.gif

IMO...

893whatthe.gifWhen trying to read several threads over the past couple of days, there seems to be quite a bit of confusion about getting books Signature Series and/or sketched etc. I think it has all been covered several times, so I will just drop a few things...

The following people are good to contact about what shows they will be attending as a witness (pending approval for given show):

thecollector

GOTHAMCENTRAL

AlexH

jonjesper

Pirate

comicfreak

Paradise Comics

CW

and of course, any show that CGC is attending will allow for Signature Series.

Kevin Boyd, the Director of Signature Series, would be your best option if you are confused and can't figure out who is going to be where!

I may have forgotten some people, sorry...the point is, many of these people has tag lines that explain what shows they will be attending. Simply PM them about the show

As far as sketches, that is something to work out with the witness and how they proceed with getting sketches on books.

The Signature Room is wealth of information on Signature Series. I believe Tiz even started a thread for Kevin Boyd and Paul Litch to answer any specific Signature Series question!

Again, this is just my opinion, sorry if I stepped on any toes...

sorry.gif

kitty cat

I made the list! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

PS: Jon taught me everything I know. (So if anything goes wrong you know who to blame poke2.gif)

PPS: Who's toes where you aiming for, cause ya missed. stooges.gif