• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Green Lantern 76

14 posts in this topic

With all the whoopla going on about this book lately, I decided to dig through my boxes and drag out my copy to run the gauntlet here smile.gif What do you think? The worst defect is the slight thumb crease on the right center cover. It very lightly breaks the color. There are about 8 spine tics and tiny tearing at the staple holes - looks worse in the pic than in hand. The book has off-white pages. The back cover is sharp (wish the front was as sharp - could be an 8.0 then) but needs some wonder bread. Could this pull a 7.0?

GL76F.jpg

GL76B.jpg

I'm leaning towards a 7.6 grin.gif

Nice copy! thumbsup2.gif

yeahok.gif

What? No sense of humor? makepoint.gif Do I have to spell it out? grin.gif

#76 = 7.6 tonofbricks.gif

Yes, I get it. You're a bit sensitive. That's my way of saying boooo. Get it? wink.gif

I'm not sensitive - it's the graemlins that can't control their emotions 27_laughing.gif

smirk.gif

I'm leaning towards a 7.6 grin.gif

Nice copy! thumbsup2.gif

yeahok.gif

What? No sense of humor? makepoint.gif Do I have to spell it out? grin.gif

#76 = 7.6 tonofbricks.gif

Yes, I get it. You're a bit sensitive. That's my way of saying boooo. Get it? wink.gif

I'm not sensitive - it's the graemlins that can't control their emotions 27_laughing.gif

smirk.gif

893blahblah.gifflamed.gifcool.gifsmirk.gifsmile.gifconfused.giflaugh.gifmad.giffrown.gifgrin.gifblush.gifwink.gifcrazy.giftongue.gifsign-rantpost.gif893whatthe.gifhail.gifsign-offtopic.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gifshy.gifmakepoint.gifsumo.gifstooges.gifacclaim.gifcloud9.gifsign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.giftonofbricks.gifsorry.gifgossip.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifthumbsup2.gifdevil.gifangel.gifflowerred.gifnews.gifsleeping.gifboo.gifflamed.gifforeheadslap.gifhi.gifpopcorn.gifjuggle.gifheadbang.giffrustrated.gifscrewy.gifbumpit.gifyay.giftakeit.gifpoke2.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifyeahok.gif Hmm: I see what you mean.

definitely a 7.0. The spine creases are not that bad, but nevertheless they are there. If you could dry erase some, not a whole lot, of the dirt on that back cover there is a POSSIBLE 7.5 - 8.0 tops.

CAL hi.gif