• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kubert Tarzan Sketch

3 posts in this topic

I have been digging around in my stuff, sorting through what i'd like to sell and came across this nice Kubert sketch of Tarzan - it dates from the 70's. I traded for it from an old time collector when I lived in New York. He told me it was sketched for him on a pad he (the collector) used to bring to conventions. It's on 9 x 12 paper. The paper is actually much whiter/yellower than this brown color that came up on the scanner. Anyone have any idea what this would sell for? I haven't seen anything similar on Ebay in last couple weeks. Thanks.

Kubertsketch.jpg

it a nice lil head shot. it would really been nice if the item was dated . as iam not really sure what joe charge.s these days at cons. but i don,t think it can go too much more than $ 100.00 at best but i could be wrong. confused-smiley-013.gif

larry ;]