• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

These books must go!!!

18 posts in this topic

Need to clean out a few more books to make room for new ones. (You have seen them all before but probably not at these prices) Some are priced, others will have a PI which means PM me for a price too low to list here. takeit.gif takes the cake.

Shipping in US is $8 for first and $1 for each extra. Canada starts at $10 and will work cost after that.

I will consider reasonable offers.

Books coming in a few

Sensational Spider-Man #23 CGC 9.6 Super detailed Spidey sketch by Angel Medina $50

th_spidey23b.jpg

th_spidey23.jpg

Now for some super stuff!

Avengers #196 CGC 8.5 Signed by Perez $75

Now i know it's a 8.5 but look at the signature. It's not George's normal scribble sig but the one he uses to sign his art. Wonder how many of these are out there among the hundreds 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

th_avengers196.jpg

Judge Dredd #27 CGC 9.6 Signed by Bolland and John Wagner (we all knkow how tough wagner sigs are) $50 ON HOLD

th_Judgedredd27.jpg

Friday the 13th #1 CGC 9.4 Signed by Brian Pulido and Kane Hodder (I'll be back, Jason) $50

Kane was the original Jason Vorhees.

th_friday.jpg