• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroe's Convention

150 posts in this topic

Cool! Will definitely drop by your booth! Do you have any OA?

Very little original art, but I will bring what I have.

I see everyone else is talking about the big June Heroes show and I'm talking about tomorrow. foreheadslap.gif

Who's up for lunch TOMORROW?

ach, whomerjay, i did not check the boards friday or saturday. sorry i missed your message

I think I'll be there when the doors open on Friday.

Good, i will let you buy my ticket so you can hang around with me.

acclaim.gif

Hey, I missed this smart *spoon* remark. blush.gif If I buy you a ticket that means you have to buy my Sgt. Fury #1. You're into Sgt. Fury these days right? makepoint.gif

I think I'll be there when the doors open on Friday.

Good, i will let you buy my ticket so you can hang around with me.

acclaim.gif

Hey, I missed this smart *spoon* remark. blush.gif If I buy you a ticket that means you have to buy my Sgt. Fury #1. You're into Sgt. Fury these days right? makepoint.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

depends on what grade the good Sgt. is in.

Is it slabbed?

bumpit.gif since we`re just about 2 weeks out --- tenatively count me in for any aftershow dinner unless something else comes up , I`ll be set up in booth # 909 .. so mr. bedrock is in # 914 ? anybody else have their booth #`s to post .. Mike

bumpit.gif since we`re just about 2 weeks out --- tenatively count me in for any aftershow dinner unless something else comes up , I`ll be set up in booth # 909 .. so mr. bedrock is in # 914 ? anybody else have their booth #`s to post .. Mike
I'm pretty sure I'm 807 & 809, so you might be right across from me? I'm going to shoplift HOT books from you all weekend. poke2.gif

I'm pretty sure I'm 807 & 809, so you might be right across from me? I'm going to shoplift HOT books from you all weekend. poke2.gif
you can borrow my cart to make it easier for you--- poke2.gif

I've got my usual two booths - 210 and 309

Mike - you're one row over from Jeff(Finecomics) and Richard(Bedrock) is diagonal from you.

Look forward to seeing everybody there!

I'll be bringing lots of new acquisitions. Come by and say hello!

headbang.gif

good.

Ill be in the market for large amounts of avengers and uncanny x men books and a hulk 181

just picked up 22 issues of avengers from # 6- # 35 and i know that between all the forumites setting up - there will be a good selection of anything you`re looking for --Mike

im really excited about my hotel room.
which hotel ? I`m at the Residence inn a few blocks away down by the football stadium -- easy parking , nice rooms , and a great breakfast buffet that is inc. with your room -- FYI --Mike