• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did anyone bid or win anything on Heritage?

25 posts in this topic

Hi Phil; thanks for the market info. I don't follow this page market too closely other than the occassional public sale via ebay or heritage. I've always thought that Cockrum Xmen should command at least as much as Byrne so it doesn't suprise me that there is a bit of a reversal. Yes, maybe his unfortunate death has something to do with it too. Maybe he's just finally getting his due. When I was a kid there was nothing that happened the entire time I read comics that matched the excitement of the new x-men re-appearing. Loved every minute of it! I love to look at Dave's work on this title, it always makes my heart skip a beat.... maybe I will someday find that keeper page, or pages.... Or maybe I'll find a stack of them at a garage sale!!

p.s. did you pick up anything at the sale? I was very tempted by the IF15 page as well... but I just bought a major item and my wallet is stilll stinging... *ouch* Dan

I won 2 low end piece one was a nice john Buscema ernie chan conan panel page I got it for 85 plus BP

and I got a Michael Dubisch painting for 80 plus BP. I feel both of these pieces were a good deal.

I might sell the conan page.

Was able to get one of the Alan Davis New Mutants annual #2 pages for my internet bid. No one on the floor or ebay bid anything...Sweet! I did check out the live on-line steamcast as it happened. Pretty cool feature!