• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trying to Find, Can anyone help!?!?!?!?

17 posts in this topic

A friend of mine that I used to collect comics with back in the 80's (does that make me sound old?) is starting to get back into the hobby. He told me last night that he is very interested in the book Fell, from Image. I have ordered him a second print of issue #1 for reading and a copy of #1 first print in near mint condition. I am going to get him a graded copy of #1 as well. The thing is I found out there is a DRS edition of #1 that was limited to 1000 copies. Does anyone know where I might be able to find one of these or maybe someone has one they would be willing to part with for the right price? Any help would be grat as I sit here with my fingers crossed. Thanks all.

Shirts that hurts

Hey Maren,

I'm not sure what you mean by "DRS" edition but I know there was an "RRP" of issue #1 - a limited edition Image gave to retailers at a summit before the book premiered. The RRP occasionally pops up on eBay and I've seen a few graded and even some signature series with Warren Ellis' sig. You also may want to post a request in the Want to Buy section here on the boards. There're a lot of Fell fans so I'm sure you'll find something thumbsup2.gif

-Bob

Actually the DRS edition is the one WOXL is talking about. I've yet to see one in person, would love to own one as well. That book usually I think sells in excess of $50 on ebay, I believe.

The thing is I found out there is a DRS edition of #1 that was limited to 1000 copies. Does anyone know where I might be able to find one of these or maybe someone has one they would be willing to part with for the right price? Any help would be grat as I sit here with my fingers crossed. Thanks all.

gossip.gif Don't waste your money.

DRS = Diamond Retailer Summit

RRP = Retailer Roundtable Program

The latter is operated by DC.

Earl.

Ah, very cool, thanks for clarifying. I'll amend my previous post to state that I have found the book when searching for 'RRP' so that may yield more results for you. tongue.gif

-Bob

I'm a HUGE fan of Fell!!!!

I have two copies of this rare cover, a CGC 9.6 copy, and a Signature Series 9.2 copy (see below):

th_photo5.jpgth_photo6.jpg

But unfortunately, they're not for sale crazy.gif

I have two copies of this rare cover, a CGC 9.6 copy, and a Signature Series 9.2 copy (see below):

I demand you give one to me!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif how badly do you want one devil.gif

poke2.gif Just joking, I think I might be able to track one down for you though....I've had 4 or 5 copies over the last couple of months.

poke2.gif Just joking, I think I might be able to track one down for you though....I've had 4 or 5 copies over the last couple of months.

That'd be nice. My girlfriend would love owning a slabbed copy of this.

That'd be nice. My girlfriend would love owning a slabbed copy of this.

Cool, I'll start working on it for you thumbsup2.gif