• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOD #10...record price?

82 posts in this topic

VG- copy of Tomb of Dracula 10, first appearance of Blade the Vampire Slayer. Creases across sides and edges, some spider creases on spine. General wear throughout but complete, a good filler book of this minor Bronze Age key at an affordable price. Super copy!

sold for $15.50 August 1st.

VG- copy of Tomb of Dracula 10, first appearance of Blade the Vampire Slayer. Creases across sides and edges, some spider creases on spine. General wear throughout but complete, a good filler book of this minor Bronze Age key at an affordable price. Super copy!

sold for $15.50 August 1st.

Further proof that some books sell person online, and some books sell better in person...

Oh... you know, I KNOW what they've sold for. However, since they are heating up with some of the "new blood" entering the market... i was wondering if any "free-spending" Blade fan would pay a serious premium to have the set accumulated.

confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

insane.gifsumo.gif
Stop it...it's annoying or I bid up the IF 12 CGC 9.8! insane.gif

What IF 12 CGC 9.8? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Check the Vault auctions. Since Bruce is bidding under his eBay ID, not hard to pick out. However, some chose new IDs so you don't know who you are bidding against! confused-smiley-013.gif

No.. I actually have that though and 1-3, 10, 31 in 9.8 too

He means Iron Fist 12 9.8 at the Vault

Why did I KNOW that you would think I meant "What If 12", rather than Iron Fist 12? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Captain America.....right?

893offtopic1.gif

Hey Bruce,

Do you got a MTU 53 CGC 9.6 up for grabs?

Sigh....I used to have 2 with WHITE pages! But...they went to paying customers so it's a moot point! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893offtopic1.gif

Hey Bruce,

Do you got a MTU 53 CGC 9.6 up for grabs?

Sigh....I used to have 2 with WHITE pages! But...they went to paying customers so it's a moot point! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

shocked.gif

Yep...only 2 copies that I have ever owned! And they were bought this year! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I do have a back up 9.6... and the only 9.8 grin.gif

(won from Dr. Banner a long time ago before there was a forum)... he probably doesn't even remember.

Didn't you win one already? i thought I pointed out an auction to you.. or was that someone else? When people change their avatar's I lose a little recognizability. You used to have a little spidey swinging?