• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOD #10...record price?

82 posts in this topic

PERFECT is a tall order an any book.

I believe it was a damn nice copy... I'll double check

Where were you when I started the "WERE ALL COMICS CREATED EQUAL?" thread? confused.gif

Mine had "perfect" centering! sorry.gif

Bad news... it is PERFECTLY centered, has deep color and White pages. Problem is... it looks better than the 9.8 if you weigh in the "Eye Appeal". (The 9.8 has a slight angled 1/8" to 1/16" miswrap) and OW/W pages. The 9.8 is ever so slightly better structurally, but with "eye appeal" its a "no brainier" in favor of the 9.6.

Whatta' conundrum 893frustrated.gif ... I can't sell the 9.6W... sorry man. crazy.gif

I'll try and find you one though. smile.gif

You guys are a barrel of laughs..... tongue.gif

I was ready to let you have it, but you made me go look at it and I had to compare it to the 9.8 while I was there... you should have cornered me into a deal first... before I checked... I would not have backed out.

confused-smiley-013.gif

frown.gif

You guys are a barrel of laughs..... tongue.gif

I was ready to let you have it, but you made me go look at it and I had to compare it to the 9.8 while I was there... you should have cornered me into a deal first... before I checked... I would not have backed out.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Pulling a gman on us? sumo.gif